Poems

Chapter 7

Monika's pov

The green eyed girl glanced at the paper, before taking a pen and writing her little poem.

Mist

I gawk at the bright light,
Though it's hidden by the mist,
As much as I'd want to get through it,
I can't.

I sit quietly in the dark void,
My feelings lost in the mist,
I can't find them,
Not anymore.

The darkness is killing me,
But the mist is bloking the exit,
Maybe if I wait,
The mist will go away.

(A/n - Y'all I get it's shit, shush)

Monika sighed quietly, it wasn't the best, but it was something. She glanced at the clock. 'Shit it's 12 pm!' She mentally shouted at herself.

The girl quickly jumped in her bed and soon later fell asleep.

------------

Monika opened her eyes to see a field full of beautiful, colorful flowers. Wind softly blowing her hair, the brunette turned around as a sound of laughter behind her appeared.

And then Sayori ran past her, followed by giggling Natsuki. Suddenly a tall, purple haired girl ran up to her with a bright smile resting on her face.

"Monika! Come on, let's catch them!" Yuri exclaimed while grabbing the shorter girl's hand and pulling her by her side as they both tried to catch up with the smaller girls.

"You will never catch us alive hahaha!" The smallest girl shouted into the air, the wind bringing a few tiny leaves to her face. In result Natsuki bumped into her peach haired friend, causing both of them to laugh.

Even though the brunette had no idea how did she ended up here, she decided to go along with it.

"HERE WE COME WOHOO!" Monika yelled on top of her lungs as for some unknown reason even to herself, she'd jumped on Yuri's back.

"Ahhh! Monika, uuuuuu you almost made me fall uhuhu!" Yuri blurted, chuckling to herself. It was adorable.

Until they actually fell down and would you look at that, after a few seconds there stood Sayori and Natsuki with big smiles spattered on their faces.

"It was to hard to hold her wasn't?" Sayori laughed.

"That's what she said- wait no..-" Natsuki trailed off.

"Waaaaaaiit what? You did not just tried to make a 'that's what she said' joke" Sayori turned to her friend with a mixture of surprise and disappointment on her face.

"She did try, but was unsuccessful as we see" Yuri spoke with a unreadable expression on her face, though there could be heard a hidden smile in her voice.

"Yeah yeah, forget about it" Natsuki cheerfully giggled.

"Mmmmmhm.. I love all of you" Was all Yuri said after she wrapped her arms around the other girls.

"I love you all too!" Sayori cried out, hugging Yuri back.

"Heh me too, me too... You guys are the best girlfriends I could ask for..." Natsuki deeply sighed, hugging everyone tightly.

And then the dream ended.

--------

Monika reluctantly woke up, her alarm screaming it's cursed melody, that even Satan himself would think of committing suicide after hearing it.