The Waiting Room.

(Guess who's back with more crappy content for y'all :3 )

Chapter 12

Natsuki's POV

"Ah... That's a good question." Natsuki finger gunned Monika awkwardly, before scratching her neck in thought. Monika leaned against the wall, pouting slightly. Her gaze slowly drifted to the other girls.

"That's a very good question.." Yuri muttered softly, gazing at her hands. Her hands were shaky due to anxiety.

"The thing is... We have no fucking idea." Natsuki finished, leaning back in the creaky school chair with closed eyes.

"The goose just got violent?" Sayori grinned nervously before she shrugged, unsure of her own sentence.

"Gooses." Monika corrected with gritted teeth and narrowed eyes.

"Yes... Gooses.." Sayori rubbed her arm, glancing at the dirty school floor. Uncomfortable silence filled the room again.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I don't believe that though." The green eyed stated, crossing her arms while staring at the three girls suspiciously.

"Believe whatever shit you're into! We did nothing!" Natsuki grumbled, getting up from her seat. Sayori nervously looked up at Natsuki.

"Okay, but why did the goo-" Monika continued nagging the other three.

"Fuck the gooses." Natsuki hissed, rolling her eyes annoyed.

"Well, actually, if we wanted to actually harm those bird animals, we should take them and peel their feathers off. Also doing that slowly to cause pain to the gooses... Then if they are still alive, to chop their body pieces off, but not the head... OR! To go and boil them alive and in the end make food of them... OR! Do all of that while they are still alive... In fact we could then eat them in front of their species animals as if to threaten them not to do something that their friends had done... I think that's better then... Fucking.. Them." Yuri finished with a deep breath, glancing at the other three.

The other women silently stared at the purplette in absolute terror, fear, amusement (... Monika...), shock. Natsuki quickly eyed Sayori nervously just to see her bestfriend doing the same. The emerald eyed just watched the purplette from above.

"What?" Yuri innocently tilled her head. Natsuki snickered at that. Sayori nudged Natsuki whispering her to shut up.

"That... Was...-" Sayori began, just to be interrupted by her pink haired friend.

"Horrifi-" And then the pale girl got interrupted aswell, by Monika this time.

"Creative." Monika randomly threw, eyeing her classmate in curiosity.

"What?" The tsundere was completely baffled by the literature's club's president's words.

"I think it was more concerning, then creative, Moni.." The bubbly girl whispered, analyzing Yuri.

"Creative in my opinion!" Monika chirped, grinning at the mysterious girl. Yuri looked down, embarrassed from the attention.

"Fair enough." Natsuki sighed, relaxing slowly.

"So we just wait for the principal like that?" The tsundere asked, crossing her arms while watching Monika in curiosity.

"Yep!" The brunette grinned widely, clapping her hands together.