Help! A Goose Attacked Me!

Chapter 11

Trigger warning: This chapter might involve homophobia, bullying, suidical thoughts.
If you are okay with all of the stuff mentioned above, let's get into the story!

Natsuki's POV

Natsuki sat during lunch break with Sayori, both eating the sandwiches Sayori made herself. The canteen was filled with kids and teens, plus adults, so it was loud as ever. The tsundere glanced around, before turning to the chubby girl. Right before opening her mouth, she slightly tilled her head and then complimented the other girl beside her.

"These sandwiches are really good, Sayo!" She proudly stated, grinning to her friend. The bubbly girl giggled, covering her mouth, while her whole body shaked.

"You always say that!" She laughed, getting a few chuckles from Natsuki aswell.

"Well, I like to state what I am thinking, Y'know?" Natsuki said, holding her face in her arms while watching her bestfriend talk with awe in her eyes.

"You sure do, Nats!" The blue eyed smirked, leaning in closer. She decided it would be funny to see Natsuki's reaction if she would wink to her so the girl wasted to time doing so.

She leaned towards Natsuki's face, who was surprised by her such bold action. The girl smirked and winked to the pink haired girl, who suddenly froze, her cheeks turning red.

"I-I-I-AAAAAA!" She yelled, turning way, red as a tomato. While her friend laughed, slamming the table with her hands on how much she was rolling in the aisles.

Sayori seriously lost control of her body. Girl was roaring with laughter, her body shaking uncontrollably. She tried to cover her mouth, but failed miserably and guffawed even more.

Natsuki noticed a few people staring at them disgusted and with her being herself, she sticked out her tongue to them, grinning after they turned away, to mind their own business.

She turned back to Sayori who was still in the need for air while she now, thankfully, silently cackled.

"You done?" The tsundere asked, crossing her arms, waiting for her friend to stop hooting with laughter. Sayori snorted loudly, whipping tears from the corner of her eyes and then replying cockedfully.

"Yeah yeah" She giggled, finishing her sentence. Natsuki just rolled her eyes, acting annoyed.

"You should have seen your face!!" Sayori bellowed, covering her mouth slowly getting back into the state she just left.

"Pffff! You made me make that face!" Natsuki grumbled, blush appearing once again on her face.

"And I don't regret it!" She exclaimed proudly, putting her hands on her waist. Her smile suddenly fell and morphed into a sneaky grin as she scootered closer to her friend.

"Hey why don't we go to the park? We still have about fifty minutes left!" She said, starting to drag her friend from their place. Natsuki just returned the smile, getting her stuff and following the taller girl.

They left the canteen and went to the school's park, where they both liked to come. The soft wind blew, as two cute idiots walked around the path. Well... Sayori mostly.

"Sayo, why you walking like that?" Natsuki giggled, unlike Sayori, Natsuki was actually walking on the path. She watch her friend think before suddenly jumping and turning to her with a smirk.

"Because it's fun~" The chubby girl smirked, continuing to walk in a funny way. When suddenly she tripped over a rock and flopped down on her butt, completely dumbfounded.