W-what happened?

"You opened my case"

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

"Wait... where's Poppy!? Oh shit, she's gone!"

I looked around the room and found nothing except for the opened case and some pillows (obviously)

"Well... perhaps it would be smart of me to leave this room and backtrack a bit."

I left Poppy's room and to my surprise, there was a door there that wasn't there before.

"Wait... that door, wasn't that door behind that wardrobe I couldn't move earlier?"

I turned the door handle and it opened. Behind the door was what looked like a long corridor covered with pictures of famous playtime.co toys, huggy wuggy, Cat-Bee, you name it.

I started walking down the corridor for a while until I came to a red door with the name "Elliot Ludwig" above it on a gold plaque.

"Oh hey! I remember this guy! He ran the company." I tried to unlock the door, locked.

"There has to be a key around here somewhere."

After swinging on bars with my grab-pack and venturing around for a bit, I found a supply closet with a poppy-shaped key inside.

"Ahah! There it is, now to take this back to the red door."

I opened the door to find.....

Nothing, just Elliot Ludwig's desk with some blueprints and notes on it.

"Well, that was anticlimactic."

::Time Skip to when we find Poppy because I'm lazy::

I was trying to solve an electricity puzzle with my grab-pack until something pushed over some boxes above me.

"What the actual-"

It was Poppy

"Oh! Uh, sorry, I- I didn't mean to scare you. I was just... trying to get the power back on! Here."

"Holy shit, you scared the living daylights out of me, but uh, thanks."

I finished solving the puzzle and Poppy started clapping happily

"Um... I wanted to thank you for freeing me, I was stuck in there for so long. Thank you. I'd like to pay you back! There is a train station nearby. It needs a code, I have it. We're going to get out of here."

"No problem girl, and hold on a second, a train station? There's a god damn TRAIN STATION down here!?"

Before I could get an answer, Poppy left and soon popped out of a nearby vent

"As soon as you get up on here!"

"More hardcore parkour skills? Aww.. ok..."

::Time skip again to where Poppy gets grabbed by Mommy::

I haven't seen Poppy for a few minutes, I hope she's ok. I walked into the next room.

"Oh! Hi, again Poppy!"

Poppy was standing by a large hole in the ground.

"Listen. I'm going to need you to trust me- AAAAAAHHHH!!"

"HOLY FRICK! POPPY!"

And just like that, she was gone.

((468 Words))