Wack-A-Wuggy

"So this is Wack-A-Wuggy huh? What's the deal with them?"

The walls were covered with artwork of many varieties of Huggy Wuggys, some yellow, some green, red, etc.

"These guys are called the Huggy Buddies and are actually the kids of Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy. I won't go into too much detail on that though, anyway, they now live here and are used for the minigame we're about to play."

"Wait wait wait wait... Huggy Wuggy was MARRIED!?"

::Time skip past a whole ton of apologizing about the death of Huggy Wuggy::

Bunzo and I walked into what looked like an arena. The floor was made of sand and the walls were covered with small tunnels, I was starting to get the idea of what this game was.

"Oh great, this is gonna be fun isn't it?"

Little did they know who was waiting by a window... Mommy

"Oh... you brought your little "Friend" ::Under her breath:: Bunzo your so DEAD"

"Hey, I know you're going to bud into my conversations somehow so I'll make this quick-"

"Wait I was?"

::Facepalm::

"The toys in this game used to have strings attached to them, so they could be pulled back when they got too close to the children. Hmm..." (Mommy dropped some strings she had in her hand)

"Have fun~"

"This can't be that bad right Bunzo? I mean they're just kids."

"Right... Bunzo?"

Bunzo was staring down one of the many holes on the walls.

"They don't look happy, Y/n!"

"What do you MEAN they don't look happy?"

Y/n looked around, dozens of Huggies were emerging from the tunnels, growling at the sight of Y/n.

"Oh shit!"

Y/n got a hold of her grab-pack and began shooting the Huggies

Bunzo's way of scaring away the Huggies was to crash his cymbals as loud as possible, it worked for sure but made the whole scene look like total madness, even Mommy had her hands over where her ears are supposed to be.

"It's working!!" Y/n yelled over the noise of Bunzo's cymbals.

After about 5 minutes of this and some temporary hearing damage from everyone in the room, Mommy ended the round.

"Oh. You did it. Hurray! Mommy is so... Proud of you! Here, Mommy has another hint for you along with the other one you didn't have the chance to get because of "Someone"

Mommy aggressively looked at Bunzo

All of a sudden, Mommy's hand reached out from a vent near the floor, in her hand were 2 pieces of paper with a part of the train code.

Y/n grabbed the 2 pieces of the code and gave them to Bunzo to carry.

"Also... before you two leave, can I speak to Bunzo for a minute?~"

"Uhh ok! " Bunzo agreed nervously

Y/n stared at Bunzo, then started leaving the arena.

Mommy left from behind the observation glass.

::Time skip::

"Look you little shit, why did you keep her alive!?"

"I- I don't k-know!"

"YOU DO KNOW! TELL ME!"

"Mommy, I don't know alright!?"

"TELL. ME. NOW." (Mommy's teeth suddenly sharpened) "OR. I. WILL. RIP. YOUR. UGLY. LITTLE. FACE. TO. SHREDS."

"F-fine!, I- I like H-her, There! I said it!" (Bunzo blushed Intensely)

"Oh... Is that the case?~"

"Y-yeah..."

"Well, then I guess I'll have to kill BOTH. OF. YOU!!"

"Unless you kill her of course!"

There was a long silence

"I-I'll do it"

"Perfect~! I'll check up on you later, I have some very important business to get up to."

Mommy opened the door to the exit of Wack-A-Wuggy with the press of a hand-held device she was holding.

"You're free to go, but I'll warn you, Bunzo. If I check up on you later and that pathetic rat of a girl isn't killed... Well, let me just say that you won't live to see her fate."

"Y-Yes Mommy."

Bunzo quickly left the room and returned to his hideout behind the train.

Soon after, Mommy closed the door behind him and aggressively turned to the Huggy Buddies that had come out of their holes and sat in a crowd in front of her.

"And as for YOU lot, You failed to kill her and Bunzo! You all suck. E̶̻̳̼͂͌̒̆̃͘v̷̛͇̩̹̭̞̫̓͛̔̀̀ė̸̡̯̹͚̱̠͈̭̤̀͊͠r̸̨̮̙̣̜̘͖̪̯̺̐̂͂̇̈́͘y̵͚̭̠̟̹̩͍͗́̕.̸̡͕͊̈́̂́͑̅͠ Ȏ̵̊́̓͠ǹ̶̖̦̞͑̾͠ę̸̺̻͇̭͊́̈́͜͜.̵̝̺͖͈͇̮̉̌́̊͠ ̸̢̞̜̥̩͕̙̖̾Ǫ̴̪̤͙̊̿̎f̵̱̩̹̘̹̊ͅ.̶͔̈́̅̽̌ ̴̲̓̇̿̆Y̴̎o̵̓͋u̵̓̈́.̶̈́̌And because of that..."

A large, deranged smile appeared on Mommy's face.

I̵̻̮̦͙̜̍͒̐̉̈̓̌͝͝'̵̟̺͕͖̼̜͖̙̅͜ḷ̷̬̉̿̒͌̌͝l̴̡͓̫̤̥͕̝̩̬͂̈́ ̶̢̖͑̎̇̆r̷̀͑̈́̋i̷ṕ̶̂̔ ̸̛́͗̃͛a̶̓l̸̘̝͔̥̄̋͐̈̏̄͠ͅl̶̡̪͚̯̜̳̖̣̍̈́̀́͠͝ ̸͇͖̙̪̼̫͎̺͍̀̐͂̇ö̷̓̓͛f̶͍͎͚̖͖̹͔̣̹̓̀̈́ ̷̳̠͕̓̿͊͠y̴̻̑̈́̈́̈́̾ͅơ̷̰̻̜̯͚̖̳͛̎̽̿ͅű̶̬̳̰̠̩̘͕͌͂̇̒͛̔͊͘͘ͅȑ̴̠̟͖͙̺ͅͅ ̴̫̲́͑̀̈́͒͆͝l̵̛͈͈̙͎̪̈́̄̄̎̆͛ḯ̴̘͙͍̬̆͒́̅͠ͅm̴̘̬̠̯̟̦̾͒̆̔́̂̚͜͝b̸̡̧̭͚̣̰̎̽̓̑š̸̡̞̼̣͇̜͚̙͔̱̾̆͑ ̷̧̲̜͖̤̭̗̼͚̻̾̈́̓͗̓̈́͠͝͠ǫ̷͇͇̖͚̻͚̇f̵͖̯̰̋̾̋͘̚͘f̷̨̛͇̪̲̺͕̤̙̯́͌̇̽͌̕̚,̸̛̭̮̲̱͎͎̓̽̅͊̓̐ ̴a̴̫͎͑̍̃̃n̷̳̮̎d̴̥̣̭̫̼̗̓ ̴̧̟͙̣̘̈́͛͊̏̚e̶̛̻͉̰͎̊͗͊͂̊̃̕͝à̴̘̙͕̹̮̝͛͗̈͘͝t̸͖̼̙͙̪̭̠̊̄̆͑̚͠ ̵̡̬̼͓̀̾̑̑̔̿͂͆̕ͅͅt̸̛̠̦̼̒̍́̋͠h̷̨̗̮̙̽̿̊͑͘̕e̸̞͉͋͋̈̄͊̌͑͐́m̴̧̫̗̼̤̘̲͚̀̾̓̓̎͠.̸̨̘̮̍͒͝ ̶̢̨͙͚̙̭̫̟̒͊̒͗̌͑Ő̴̢͔͍͌̈Ņ̴̙̲͍̠͓̉̆͒́͗̾̿̉̅E̴̼̝̜͉̱͓͐͐ͅ.̶̨̻͖̣̠̀̾̀̈́͛͝ͅ ̶̡̰̦̻̘̮͍̒ͅḂ̷̠͉͓͍͇Y̶͕̿̀̏̍̓͑̒͘͝.̷͛́̔͐͌́̈́̕̚̕͜ ̵͐̓͋͊̒̃Ớ̷̿̌͠͝Ņ̶̡͈̘̩̱̑Ę̶̱̗̏̓͂̿.̴̧̟̻̟̣̪̠͎̪͍͊̅̃̅̀̾́̃

The lights suddenly flickered off.

And the only things that could be heard were several Huggy Buddies screeching in horror as Mommy tore them to shreds, One by one.

((777 Words))