The Game Station

I was still in utter shock after seeing Poppy being grabbed by that... Thing

"Holy shit, what was that?"

I looked down the hole Poppy was dragged down

"Looks pretty deep... Well if you can't beat em', join em'! I'M COMING POPPY!"

Y/n jumped down the hole. (Because why not?)

::Time skip since I'm tired::

After doing a slightly complicated electricity puzzle, I was finally able to open a large metal door leading to a room called "The Game Station"

"Wait... didn't Poppy say something about this?"

Y/n walked down that dark corridor that lead to the game station, unknowing of what was waiting for her.

"Ooh! One of those handprint thingys!"

Y/n pressed the handprint when...

"A new playmate! It's been so long."

It was none other than Mommy Long Legs, the "thing" that had dragged Poppy to her doom.

I was speechless, so i stayed silent

"Isn't this exciting, Poppy?"

Mommy brought out Poppy, she was alive but was being held hostage by Mommy

My eyes widened, "Poppy! She's alive!" I said breaking the silence.

"Hey, be quiet, I'm talking ok, playmate?~"

"Sorry-"

"As I was saying..."

"Mommy heard that Miss Poppy was going to just give you the train code to escape. Now how is that fun? Instead, why don't we make a game out of it? The game station is still working. It'll be just like old times."

"Oh great, more for me to do,"

"SHUSH! I'M TALKING!"

"Ok, ok, sorry"

Mommy started talking for Poppy

'And if you win all three games, I'll give you the train code!'

"Mommy loves that idea, Poppy! Ooo, you're going to have so much fun. Head to Musical Memory and Mommy will get things started-"

"Hey, can't I just go home? I've been here for nearly 2 days!"

"SHUT UP!"

...

"Obey the rules, or I'll tear you apart and eat your insides while you're still alive."

Mommy scurried up the walls laughing like a maniac.

"Ok... that just happened"

"AND SHE TOOK MY GRAB-PACK HAND TOO!"

"I guess I'll go forward then, I don't want her eating my insides"

The door in front of Y/n opened to reveal a very dimly lit room.

As soon as she took a step forward, the whole room lit up to reveal none other than the game station.

"Woah... EPIC!"

Y/n quickly ran towards the big train at the back of the room.

Then she noticed a control panel with 3 red levers on it, none of them were labeled.

"I'm a simple person, if I see anything red, you know I'm gonna pull it!"

Y/n pulled the 1st red lever.

Suddenly, a voice came over the speakers.

"Hi kids! Welcome to the Game Station! I'm Stella and we've got three super, duper fun games to play! These little tests show us just how crazy, strong and smart you are! Follow Mommy Long Legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing Musical Memory! See you in a bit!"

"Hey... I'm supposed to go to musical memory, I'll head there."

Y/n walked over to a now lit-up, sign of musical memory.

On the sign was a picture of a yellow rabbit with cymbals, he looked happy.

(Little did Y/n know that she and this rabbit would befriend each other and perhaps become more than friends)

((564 Words))