Freedom

"WOOHOO! THE WITCH IS DEAD! THE WITCH IS DEAD!"

Bunzo started clapping his cymbals happily

"Bunzo, this isn't something we should be excited about, we literally just brutally murdered someone."

"Oh... Right..."

Bunzo and I started heading back to the game station.

On our way back, we came across something odd.

Along a few of the walls going upwards were bloody pieces of blue fur.

::Y/n got Vietnam flashbacks from when she "Killed" Huggy::

"HE'S ALIVE!?"

"What? Who is?"

"Huggy Wuggy! Look at the walls, see all the bloody blue fur? He must've dragged himself up here."

"That's unless SOMEONE dragged him up here..."

"Damn, that's dark, what makes you think that?"

"I'll let you in on a little secret, a few days ago, I saw a mechanical hand, dragging one of my plushies down the hall, all I could do was stare at it."

"Weird... has this thing got a name?"

"Nope, but us toys have started calling him, "The Prototype".

"Cool, let's just hope we don't stumble upon him, haha!"

::Time skip::

While we were walking, I could hear the faint sound of someone crying.

"Hey Bunzo, do you hear that?"

"Yeah, I actually do hear that, is someone... crying?"

We headed down a few more halls until we found where the crying was coming from. It was none other than Kissy Missy who was sitting on the floor balling her eyes out.

"Uhh... are you alright?"

"𝑰-𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆! 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬! 𝑴𝒚 𝒌-𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕-𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆!"

Then it hit me... Oh my god! Bunzo and I collectively helped kill her family. It's all our fault!

"I'm so sorry Kissy."

"𝑰-𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕... 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝑰 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕? 𝑻-𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆."

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

"𝑵-𝑵𝒐... 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉-𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔!"

"Oh, alright."

We continued walking, leaving Kissy Missy to grieve the loss of her entire family. (Damn... that's one of the darkest topics I've ever written about)