Return To The Factory

"What do you mean we can't live here?"

"I heard what Poppy said and she's right, by living out here, we are only gonna get ourselves killed..."

"No, we won't! What about your plan?"

"People won't see you as a Furry forever, Bunzo. They'll soon get suspicious"

"Oh..."

"The only place I think we could live a decent life together would be..."

"The Factory?"

"Yup!"

"But you said you hated it down there, you said it was dark and dreary and not a good place to have a kid."

"Forget what I said Bunzo, we're leaving this place."

"O-Oh! Uh, ok!"

I got up off the bed and started packing a suitcase I had in my closet.

"What are you doing N/n?"

"I'm packing necessities like my hairbrush, spare clothes, and blankets before we leave."

"Oh ok! Can I help you?"

"Sure!"

The two of us spent about 15 minutes grabbing items we'd need and putting them in the suitcase.

::Time skip brought to you by me having a random burst of inspirational energy::

"Ready to go?"

"Yeppers peppers!"

"Omg, you're so cute!"

I pet Bunzo on the head.

"Uhuhuhuhu~"

"Even cuter!"

Bunzo was carrying my bags since he said it's not good for me to carry too much since I'm still pregnant.

The two of us walked out of our apartment, locked the door, and headed toward the lobby.

::Time skip brought to you by skipping all the boring parts of checking out of the apartment and all that::

Bunzo and I got into the car, I obviously had to help Bunzo with his seatbelt, and of course, he tried to eat the seatbelt because he STILL thinks is made of licorice.

"Geez buddy, how many times do I have to tell you, that seatbelts aren't made of licorice"

"Yeah they are! They taste bitter!"

::Facepalm::

"That's the taste of plastic and fabric!"

I started the car and the two of us started our long car ride back to the Playtime.co Toy Factory.

"Hey! We're in the car, you know what THAT means!"

"Bunzo! Don't you dare!"

"I spy with my little eye... Someone who is gorgeous and kind and funny in every single way!"

"Oh, thank gosh it's not the 99 present boxes thing!"

"Lemme guess... It's ME, isn't it?"

"Yup!"

"I love you so much Y/n."

"Love you too Bunzo!"

"My turn!"

"I spy with my little eye... Someone who's yellow. He's funny, sweet, and full of energy, he also plays the cymbals."