1 |•Power•|

-Y/n:

I've lived with my parents for a long time. But I'm not a normal witch. Unfortunately, my parents have sealed my magical powers because I am too strong. The only thing I can do now, is write things that came true. No matter what. But I can't free my sealed powers with it. I begged my parents but they said I'm too strong. So I was looking for a way to fix it myself. There I find a magic, but it cannot completely remove my seal.

When I cast this spell, I can only use my powers to a limited extent. I do not care. I cast the spell and feel some of my powers coming back. That's where my parents come in. "Y/n! What are you doing!" shouted my father, but I'm not listening. When it worked, I look at my father. "You can't decide what I'm allowed to do. I can only use my powers to a limited extent, but now I can finally get rid of you." I say, turning him and my mother, who just walked in, to stone. I escape and hide in the forest. *What do I do now? Maybe I'll go to witch school?* I nod and fly there. Once there, I see other witches, one with green hair. Director Griffin enters. She ask who wants to come first.

Me and the green-haired girl raise our hands. Our eyes meet. But Griffin takes the green-haired girl first. She takes a book and reads something. A fairy tale. Griffin is shocked by her performance and tells her to fix it. "This power, it's strong." says Griffin and points to me. "Now it's your turn." she says and comes up to me. I take a pen and a book. "What are you doing there?" Griffin asks me. "You will see that." I answer her. I write that now everyone is asleep, except for the new students. And that's exactly what happens, everyone falls asleep. "How is that possible?" she asks as she turns to me. "What did you do?" "Nothing special, just put them to sleep." I answer her with a grin. "Okay, that's enough, bring them back." she says. I nod and write that everyone wakes up again. They do that, and wonder what happened.

Griffin tells us to be careful. And that's where the Trix flying in. Everyone gets scared except me and the girl with the book. I can actually do more than that, but it's better to keep it a secret. "Na, na, na hahahah." says Icy and flies over us. I can't take my eyes off the other. I think her name is Darcy. "Oh, how come we have here! Two highly talented witches." Icy says as she claps. We both bow. "Thanks." say me and the girl. "You probably didn't think we'd show up here, Director Griffin." says Darcy and next to her is Stormy.
"How dare you come here. After what you've done!" "Hahaha, please, that was nothing." replies Icy and fires Ice at Griffin. "Get out! Leave my school immediately!" and fires at Icy and Dracy. But Darcy protects herself. "You disappoint us!" she urges and shields herself again. "Now it's time for the Trix to take over the school!" says Stormy. All three fights against Griffin and as luck would have it, Griffin loses. She is transformed into a bird and flies away.

"There's no need to be afraid, young witches. I'm the new principal. The school year just started today." says Icy proudly. The new witches and I approach the Trix. "From each of you life full of success and adventure. Before we, the witches, will rule the entire magical dimension." she says convincingly. A small smile forms on my lips. *About the whole magical dimension.* "And nothing will stop us!" replies Icy. "Trix, Trix, Trix!" shout all the witches. "Thank you, now shut up and calm down. Are you ready sisters?" she asks, looking at Darcy and Stormy. All three absorb the magic and transform more powerfully.

They're wearing different clothes now. My gaze lands on Darcy, who notices my gaze. I quickly turn my head back. They leave the magic on the floor and suddenly the school starts to shake. They must really make the school fly what. Of course they are doing it. "You are dismissed now, go to your rooms and get ready." she says. The other witches leave the room. Me and the green-haired girl are going too, but the Trix blocking our way. "Not so fast." says Darcy. *Shit, her voice sounds so amazing!.* "You two stay with us. What have you got there?" Icy asks the girl next to me. "The Legendarium." she replies. I know her name now. Selina. "Yes the Legendarium. You seem to be a really talented witch." says Ice and approaches her.

"Maybe we can learn something from you." says Stormy. Now Icy is looking at me. "You're talented too. What is that in your hand?" icy asks me. "That? Just a book where I write things in, what came true." I say convincingly. "Can you change things too?" Icy asks me. "Yes, I can do anything. I can write new marches or I can write a new future or change it." I answer her. All eyes are on me now. "So you can write that we, the Trix, rule over the magical dimension?" asks Stormy. "Yes, everything I write becomes real. No matter what. But a lot of magic is unfortunately sealed." I reply. "How about you two work with us." Icy pretends and looks at me. "Are you serious?" asks Selina. "Yes." replies Icy.