17 |•Shapeshifters?•|

-Darcy:

Me and my sisters arrive at the Alfea school and cause a lot of chaos there. The first round is fine for us, but the other rounds were harder than we thought. We defeated the winx once again. *Those Winx!* I have to unleash my anger somewhere, and I know exactly where.

After the fight I fly to Y/n home. There I find her reading something. When she hears me, she turns away from the book. Her eyes are on me now. "Darcy?" she pretends shy and scared. I approach her. "That's not my name, pet." I say angry. "Sorry, Mistress." she says embarrassed and look away. As I stand in front of her, I grab her waist and pull her up. "You may be stronger than us, but you are mine, pet." I say lustfully into her ear. She nods and leans more against my body. "You like it when I make you horny. Don't you, Pet?" I ask her as I pull her closer. She looks into my eyes and kisses me.

I kiss her back and take control. I run my tongue in her mouth but she stops me. *So you wanna play, huh?* I growl and pick her up. She wraps her legs over my waist. And I put one of my hands on her ass. I squeeze her ass as a moan leaves her mouth, right there I run my tongue inside her mouth.

She's holding onto my shoulders more. I thread down her neck and find her weak point. I bite it, a loud moan leaves her little mouth. I want to continue but my sisters interrupt me. "Wow, what's going on here?" Stormy asks me.

"She has her moment, Stormy." says Icy to Stormy. "You're welcome to continue later, we've found something." says Icy and Stormy together. Me and Y/n separate and look at my sisters. "And that would be?" I ask but they pull me and Y/n with them.

We arrive at a cave. "We had better be careful, only creatures lurk there." says Icy to us. We fly farther than we hear noise. A tentacle wrapped the dog around his leg. Icy uses her powers and frees him. Yet another one tentacle clutches Y/n. *Y/n!* I fly to her and rip it off her. "Thanks." she says and takes my hand. "I'm afraid of this." she says anxiously. "And your the strongest witch? Don't worry. I'll take care of you." I answer her proudly.

We fly farther, than we get there.

-Y/n:

Once there, I feel the immense power.

"We found it! The infinite magic!" says Icy happily. The others agree with her. Not only me. All three approach magic, only I stand next to the animals.

"Your animals are right. Forget it!" he says shocked. "Please what did you say?" Icy asks him. "I agree with the dog." I answer . Darcy's angry gaze lands on me.

When Darcy stirs the spring, all the beasts step back even me. *That power.* "You didn't mean to leave, did you? Everyone come here. You too Y/n." says Icy to us.

The animals fly to their owners and I still stay down and watch.

*Shapeshifters? Not serious* I think when all three of them fly into the Ungifted Magic with their animals.

A tremendous magic flows through the cave.