23 |•The End•|

-Y/n Pov:

-In the Morning-

I get up from my bed and realize that Darcy is still asleep. I slowly remove her hand from my waist and place it on her side. With slow and light steps I go and change my clothes. But the floor makes a rattle and wakes up Darcy.

"Shit!" I whisper and quickly leave the room. At the end of the stairs, I see Stormy and Icy going into the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat?" I ask both of them, who just nod. "Can you cook?" I ask the two again, but both look at each other and shake their heads. "You can't cook?... How did you two survive?"

"Anyway, it's okay if I make pancakes?" both look at me with a smile and sit down on the table. So a yes. I tie my apron around my waist and start making breakfast. I slowly hum a song and move my hips.

So deep into the hum I don't hear a person wrap their arms around my waist. "Your moves are really sexy, but if you keep doing this, I'll take you here and now~" she says in my ear and kisses down my neck. "sush! You've done enough. It's a miracle I'm still alive and can walk!" I explain to her with big eyes.

"We can hear you." Icy mumbles, just waiting for her food. "And take a room, it's not so difficult." Both are waiting for their pancakes, because afterwards they want to fight the Winx  again. Oh, why can't they leave it, is it a hobby of them?

The pancakes are ready and I put it on three plates. One for Icy, the other for Stormy and the last for Darcy. "I'd like to eat you up~" she whispers so quietly that only I can hear it. "No, and no." and cross my arms

"Oh, darling. You do know who's in charge of the two of us, don't you?" her grin makes me hot but it also looks scared. "Yeah yeah, you, what now? Will you take me upstairs, and show me who's the boss?" I ask, but her look says it.

I'm screwed.

"Oh, now you're going to experience something~" she says and gets up. "I'll give you 10 seconds head start."

Head Start? For what. Oh shit! I put everything down and run out of the kitchen, five seconds later Darcy runs behind me. Holly Molly! But she doesn't run, no she flies! "That's unfair!" I yell and try to pick up my pace. But unfortunately no effort because she is still faster.

She caught me and now I'm lying here, naked in bed. My arms and legs are tied to the bed. Like my mouth.

She went into a room to get something.

There are 3 rules.
Firstly, don't say her name, but only Mistress.
Second, don't talk or moan until she says so.
And third, don't come before she says, I can.

These rules are shit, because I know I will break one of the three.

The door opens and there stands Darcy holding something in her hand. Oh no please, not this. A didlo! Where did she get something from? I don't have that in my house.... right?

Well fuck. Because this didlo is not small but really big! Please oh lord, spare me! "I know what you're thinking, oh please spare me. But not today, today is going to be wilder than the last time."

She's slowly approaching me and you know what's coming. I'm going to be fucked up. So bad!