11 |•Legendarium•|

-Y/n:

I teleport Selina back again. "Why are we here again, Y/n?" she asks me. "Quite simply, they or the Winx are superior to you. We should rather hold a duel just you and Bloom." I tell her convincingly. "That sounds good, we must go to the others." she says and takes my hand. Once there we see Icy, Stormy and Darcy looking at the glass ball.

All three talk about the Legendarium and seal it. "You could, no forget it." and want to go. I look at Selina with a wink. "What?" asks Stormy. "Oh no." she says and wants to go again. "Keep it up Selina, they will give up." I whisper softly in her ear so only she hears. "Out with it, bookworm." urges Icy.

"I could take you to the world of the Legendaeium. There you would have enough power to defeat the Winx." Selina explains the Trix, convincingly.

*Surely she wants to lock her up there, but it's getting hard, Selina. And on top of that I won't let Darcy be locked up* "Oh, that's possible?" asks Icy surprised. Selina just nods to that. "And how can it be that you're telling us that now?" asks Stormy Selina. "An extra bonus or what?" announces Darcy. *Her voice is just awesome*

This babble goes on for a long time. The Trix accept and Selina sends the three of them to the Legendarium. *If she tries to lock the Trix in there, I'll have to get Selina out of the way.*

The Trix are now fighting the Winx in the Legendarium. And immediately after that, pirates appear.

So the Trix finally found out. If you stay in there too long, you become a fairy tale character yourself. The trix come from the Legendarium world. They look very angry.

Darcy's anger just turn me on. The trix are furious with Selina because she knew that if you stay in there longer, you'll be locked in there forever. Selina somehow tries to talk herself out. It works somehow.

Nobody can fool me. Selina summons the pirates to attack Bloom and her friends.
And once again the Winx win. It's fun watching them do it again.

The next day:

The Trix are planning a new attack on the Winx. Selina reads a story about wolves that slumber in the night. The Winx are now surrounded by the creatures. You cannot harm the creatures since they are real people. And of course Eldora is back again. Like an insect. They can somehow keep the wolves at bay. Icy has an idea and flies there.

She uses her Ice powers and freezes Helia. Icy takes him to the world of Legendarium. There she plays the Ice Queen.

"You don't have the slightest chance." says Darcy. "Lovely. Now show me Icy." says Stormy. "Hey!" states Darcy. "I want to see the Snow Queen in action." replies Stormy. "Y/n sure would like to see her too." she says with a grin.

"Yeah I-" I can't even finish it when I feel Darcy's eyes on me.

We see the fight between Flora and Icy. Looks like Icy's about to lose. Even in front of the Winx.

Later:

Icy storms in angrily. "I meant your highness." complains Stormy. She and Dary laugh. "I don't want to hear a word!" she warns her sisters. "Turn that stupid thing off. I never want to see the Winx again!" urges her and points to the ball. "But, sister, they have the key." says Stormy.

"Oh, I came so close, and I was defeated by a flower shower!" screams Icy angrily. "At least you smell good." says Darcy with a small smile. But Icy just gives her an angry look.

"They can't take the Legendarium." say Selina."They have to pass us first to get the book or Y/n." says Darcy. "Why me?" I ask surprised. "Bloom saw that you are powerful, I won't let her take you away from me!" warns Darcy.