9 |•Your mine•|

-Darcy:

I look at Y/n who keeps looking at Selina. My anger increases more and more. I guess I have to show Y/n that she can't look at anyone.

I also know how. I apologize to my sisters and drag Y/n with me.
We arrive at her room. There I throw her on the bed. "What's the matter again?" she asks me. "What's wrong? You're just staring at Selina the whole time, not even at me." I answer her with a stern look.

"Even if you're mine, you can only look at me." I growl at her. "But what if they ask me something? I have to look them in the eyes." she says in a beautiful angelic voice. "You can, but you must never come near anyone. I am the only one allowed to touch you." I say angrily and pull her up.

"Would you like to spend some time with me?" she asks me shyly. Her cheeks turn slightly red. At this sight my heart races. I nod and she pulls me towards her.

She pushes me onto the bed and sits on my back. "May I give you a massage?" she whispers in my ear. I would like to kiss her now. "Yes you can, little one." I say and relax.

It starts at the bottom and then at the top. *Shit! Her hands are so good.* Her hot breath on my neck, her hands massage my back and her ass moves in rhythm. I can't take it anymore and turn her over.

Now she is lying on her back. Without a word, I start kissing her neck. Her little moans turn me on more, I kiss on her soft lips. I put my hand on her waist and my other hand on her thigh. "I love you." I say in her ear.

Immediately afterwards she moans. "I-i love you too, mistress." she says shyly. I don't stop and my mouth moves to her thighs. I leave a lot of hickeys there.

When I'm finished, I pull her to me and hug her from behind. I lay my head on her shoulder. Immediately afterwards she falls asleep.

When Y/n fell asleep I go to my sister. There I look into the glass ball. "Interesting. So that's supposed to be the big fairy mother?" I ask my sisters. "Haha, she doesn't look anything special." But suddenly the glass ball goes out. "What's going on? Our crystal ball has never had a problem!" remarks Icy.

"It's probably because of Eldora's house." says Selina. "Tch, it looks like we'll have to pay Grandma a visit and unfortunately interrupt her tea party." I say with a grin. The three of us are on our way.