5 |•Master?•|

-Y/n:

She comes over me and kisses me aggressively. Her hands wander to my waist, pulling me closer. I wrap my arms around her neck and deepen the kiss even more.

When she wants to put her tongue in my mouth, I stop her. A growl can be heard from her. She breaks the kiss and glares at me. "What was that?" she asks, growling. "What do you mean?." I ask with a grin.

She takes my hands from hers with one hand and places them over my head. Her other hand is still at my waist. "You know who's in control here, little one." she says sternly. "Who?" I ask convincingly. "Me. If you don't listen, I'll have to punish you, little one~" she replies with a lustful grin.

She kisses me again and this time I let her tongue in my mouth. After the kiss, she wanders down to my neck. She kisses everywhere until she finds my weak spot. A small moan leaves my mouth.

I try as best as I can to have my moans under control. "Don't hide your moans, pet~" she says and continues kissing. She releases her hand from my waist and moves to my breasts.

With her other hand she wanders to my thigh. Another moan leaves my mouth this time with her name. Her grin gets wider as a result and her pupils darken.

When we're done, she lies down next to me and hugs me from behind. Her arms around my waist and her head on my shoulder.

Our moment is interrupted as the door pops open. "Y/n, you were right. Bloom has her powers back!" screams Icy and next to her stands Stormy.

Both look at us with big eyes. Stormy takes Darcy off the bed. "You can have your fun later. We need you sister," she says. Darcy gives me a smile and points to my neck as she disappears. I look at the mirror.

There are hickeys all over the neck.! *Shit! How do I get rid of that!* I think shocked. I go to the toilet and wash it up. Unfortunately it doesn't come off properly, so I cover it up with makeup.

*I should check on Selina* I'm looking for Selina and that's where I find her. "Hey Selina, where are the Trix?" I ask her as I get closer. "Look there." and points to the crystal ball. There I see the Trix, but in a different form.

"What are they doing there?" I ask her. "They want to see it in person, I think." she replies as she consults the book. *This will be something*

"Uh Stormy can be really hot." I say to Selina. "Aren't you dating Darcy?" she asks surprised. "We're not officially together, but we've kissed before." I shyly admit. "You two are a good match." she notes. "Who? Darcy or Stormy?" I pretend confused. "Of course Darcy, I don't know about Stormy. Just don't let Darcy overhear you talking about Stormy or it will end badly." replies Selina. I nod and look into the glass ball.

When the time comes, Selina reads a story. Pharaos. Not bad in Egypt where they were buried.

They attack the Winx. Luckily the Trix are in a protective ball. Even if the Winx turns into fairies, they are not strong enough, Selina thinks.

I think differently, I mean they don't have a body just wind up the pharaohs. The trix answers with the ball.
"Selina, find something more powerful." Selina nods and looks in the Legendarium. "What about the Sphinx?" I ask Selina. "Yes, the Sphinx. Thanks Y/n" she says and reads the story.

The Sphinx destroys the city, just as planned. I look at Selina, she is further away. The book is open on another page. My eyes widen as I recognize the figure. *How can this be possible. Acheron?!* I'm listening to the conversation.

"Selina you have to try harder." says Acheron to her. "You have to find the Winx, they mustn't find the diary." he explains to Selina. "Otherwise I'll always be saved in the Legendarium."

"Acheron, I don't know where the diary is," she says. "But I know. " I answer her. I approach her. "Y/n?!" says Selina. "Don't worry, Selina. We're friends. I'll be happy to help you." I explain to her and look at the page where Acheron is saved.

"Really? You can't say anything to the Trix." She begs me. "I won't, it's a secret between us." I take her hand and say. "I'll teleport you there. When you have it, I'll bring you back." I explain and teleport her there.

"How long has it been Acheron?" I ask. "I don't know, tell me, Y/n." he replies. "Long time. I don't know how long." I reply and look into the book. "Why are you here, Y/n?" he asks me. "I was bored and I had to do something." I answer and turn around. " I missed you, Y/n" I let my aura out of my body in a rage. "Say that again!" I urge him. "Sorry, Master." He says trembling. "I gave you the book and what do you?"