18 |•Swan•|

-Y/n:

I close my eyes because of the brightness. When I open them again, there are three figures with untamed magic. When I look closer I see that all three have a different shape. They are now merged with their fairy pets. I turn to Darcy and see her look at me. A grin spreads across her lips. When I see her shape, my heart begins to race. *She just looks so damn hot!* I think with my flushed cheeks. She noticed my embarrassment and just grinned even more.

That's where the Winx come from in the hell. When the Winx see their forms, their breath catches. I'm still lost in my thoughts.

"Where did you want to go, Brafilius?" Icy asks him. "We need the ultimate power." she says. "We will defeat you Trix." says Blomm with a lot of conviction. "I really don't want to play these games." mentioned Stormy.

"If we attack them together, we will defeat them forever." says Darcy to her sisters. I'm still in my thoughts. *The Trix are stronger now, but I don't know if they can defeat the Winx with their fairy animals.*

The Trix are now attacking the Winx. There magic looks stronger now than it did last time. All winx try to attack Icy. Bloom uses her magic and pushes Icy away. She falls to the ground.

Even the dog. The dog wants to go to Klarshara and Darcy ends up between them. *Man why does she always have to be so hot.* She makes a perfect landing.

Both want the dog, only because of the power. *Why is everyone fighting over this.* Kalshara transforms into a tiger so does Darcy. *Wtf, I'd better not mess with Darcy.* I think, blushing.

Both fight. The fight is just epic. My eyes never leave Darcy fighting. Now Karlsahra turns into an eagle. Darcy does the same, only with her it looks different.

Without a word I approach the dog and take him in my arms. "Who do you think will win?" I ask him. He looks at me and again judges his gaze on the fight. "I do not know exactly." he says. We both watch the fight.

*She can even use her power when she's a shitty animal!* She defeats Karlsahra and comes towards us. "It looks like Karlsahra lost." I submit bored to myself.

She transforms back into her normal form and flies to her sisters. The dog tries to escape from my arms but I cast a little spell. All three combine their power and attack the Winx. The winx are thrown away.

I listen to the fairy animals. *What are you up to?* I wonder. All fairy animals gather and cast the spell. A tremendous magic flies over the air to the animals. *They haven't...* I think as I hug the dog tighter. The magic gets stronger and a swan come out. *Not serious* "I am the swan of infinity." he says proudly to himself. "Those who live in harmony with nature need not fear me." he answers and flies over to the Trix. "But those who have no respect for nature will soon be devoured by my shadows!" he notes and a bright light streams from his body.

*As if I'm going to let that go, you fucking swan!* I think and approach with small steps.
He pins the three in a pale. Darcy gives me a shocked look. Without hesitation, I give her a wink.

The Winx want to capture the trix in Limbo but only over my dead body.