2 |•Darcy•|

-Y/n:

We'd like to make you two an offer." says Icy, and Darcy appears next to her. "We'll teach you everything we know about dark magic," says Darcy. "And you read a few stories from your book to compensate." Icy remarks and turns to me. She whispers something in my ear. "And you will help us too. With your ability we can finally defeat the Winx." "Sounds good, we're in." I answer her. Darcy's gaze doesn't leave my body. When I look at her face, I see a grin on her lips. My heart starts beating faster and my cheek turns bright pink.

*Haha Y/n calm down! Everything will be fine.* I think and I can still feel her eyes on me. She doesn't want to take her eyes off me. The next day, the school flies to a fairy school. They ask Selina to read something. I want too, but I know Icy has plans for me. Like a plan B if Selina doesn't manage it. Selina summons the tree giants. It's so boring, I mean the fairies can easily fight the giant trees. Just put the roots back in the ground. Darcy notices my boredom and approaches me. "You look bored." she whispers in my ear. My cheeks are now turning dark pink. She sees my embarrassment and smiles softly.

She takes her hand and brushes a strand of hair out of my face behind my ear. Our eyes meet, even for just a moment, I sense a glint of lust in them. We separate and watch Selina at work. The giant trees are on their way to destroy the school. But the whole time I only look at Darcy. Stormy notices this and approaches Darcy. Both are talking about something, certainly about me. *Y/n why can't you just stop being gay!* I say goodbye to them and go to my room. Exhausted, I lay with my back on the bed. Immediately thereafter, the door opens. There stands Darcy, who approaches with small steps.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Darcy who is only a little bit away from me now. "Can't I come visit you, little one?" she replies. "Little one? I'm almost as tall as you." I notice her. She laughs and pulls me up. "Almost that tall? Or more like half a head? Or more." she asks laughing. "It's not my fault. You're just too tall. Like a tree." I admit. We both laugh and land on the bed. When we're done laughing, we turn our faces and look at each other. Darcy gets closer and closer to my lips but the door opens. There stands Icy, who pulls Darcy with her. "See you later, little one." she replies. *What was that! Did she want to kiss me!* I lay on the bed.