𝐓𝐖𝐎

❀ « ⎯ RAVEN'S POV ⎯ » ❀

"What did you say your name was again?" I look him over. My head pounds as it lays on my pillow, the pills Karen gave me didn't work.

Karen decided it was best if she waited out in the car, knowing she would have to explain the hand shaped bruise.

He smiles, "Dr. Black."

I raise my eyebrows, "And your the doctor?"

He nods, coming to stand next to my bed. He check the monitor before looking at me again, "Yes, if you must know, I am only forty-three."

Wow, I really do have trouble telling peoples ages, "Your about 30 years older than me. How does that make you feel, Doc?"

He laughs, "Old as hell."

He rubs a alcohol wipe in the middle of my arm, "This might hurt, Darling. You can squeeze my hand if you need too."

He grabs a sterile needle and positioning it in the middle of my arm. I look away, looking at the television.

"Good girl, you did well."

I mutter a 'thanks' as he puts a bandage on it. He looks me over, his gaze stopping on my neck, "Are you gonna tell me you fell or are you gonna tell me the truth?"

I swallow a lump in my throat, this is it. Tell him, he can help. "My foster dad." I whisper, "He hurts me sometimes..."

He leans down until he's by my ear, "Are you in trouble right now?" He asks, "Please don't lie to me."

"Th-their going to give me away, he choked me after I asked if they needed any help." A tear runs down my face, he catches it with his thumb.

"I'm gonna help you, okay?"

I nod, "Could you try and help my foster mom too? She doesn't deserve it."

"I will. Do you think you deserve it, Raven?"

Yes. "No."

He sighs and stands up straight, "Im going to call social services. We're gonna need to take photos of any bruises you have. Do you have anymore?"

I clear my throat, "On-on my thighs."

He takes a sharp inhale, his eyes darken to a crimson color, "Did he rape you?"