𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❀  ⎯ « RAVEN'S POV

❀  ⎯ « RAVEN'S POV. » ⎯ ❀

"Here are your things."

I grab my duffel bag from the lady at the front desk, "Thank you."

She smiles, "My pleasure, have a good night."

I nod and walk to the elevator. Mr. Black told me to wait for him by his car until he got off. I check my watch, five minutes, okay, I could wait that long.

When I get out of the elevator, I walk towards the black Range Rover that Dr. Black told me to go to once I got discharged. When I finally zero in on the car, I smile. Finally.

Once I get to the car, I lean my back up against the car door, reaching to my bag that Karen left for me, to get my phone.

Four unknown messages:
You'll know soon enough.
Why aren't you answering?
ANSWER ME!!!
Now.

I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look over to see a worried doctor, "Are you okay, Honey? Do you need a doctor?"

I put my hand on my chest, "N-No, I'm waiting on Dr. Black."

"Oh, okay. His shift ends," he checks his watch, "Right now, actually."

I nod, "Thank you." Shit, I really just got freaked out by an old doctor, "What's your name?"

He smiles, "Mr. Jackson."

"Have a good day, Mr. Jackson." I smile softly.

He turns and he walks away, but he looks over his shoulder, "You too, Darling."

When he's farther away, I grab my phone, deleting the messages, "Raven? You ready?"

"Yeah." I clear my throat, "How long does it take to get there?"

"About thirty minutes, plus fifteen if there's traffic."

I mutter an 'Okay' before going around and putting my duffle bag in the back. Then I get into the passengers seat, "So... you said you have three kids?"

He chuckles, "Four, two of them are twins. There's Ryder, Alex, Derick and Levi."

I raise my eyebrows and put on my seatbelt, "That's a shit load of names I need to remember."

"Oh, hush, you'll do fine." He says, turning the A.C on, "They'll love you... I hope so."

I scoff, "I hope the do, I need some friends."