Thomas imagine part 2

Well the always turn out to be the same. All...what's the word I'm looking for?. Oh right immature. The greenies try to hit on me just cause I'm the only girl here and it gets shucking annoying." you say to him. "oh I see. Well maybe it'll be different this time around. " he says. "Maybe it will be. Maybe.... "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yeah right! " you scoff.  "If he turns out differently from how I described him then I'll do whatever you want for a week."    "Hmmmm as tempting as that sounds I want 3 weeks" Newt says. You couldn't believe he actually raised the stakes he never does that. Well looks like 3 weeks is the highest you'll go. Oh well you knew you were gonna win.  Greenies are predictable. "Alright, you're on.  If I win then you have to dress as a girl and flirt with Gally." I replied.  "Deal! Now let's go greet the shuck face." Newt's face was grinning like I didn't just dare him to flirt with the meanest person in the glade. The two of us shook hands and walked the rest of the way to the box in silence. "HEY GUYS, HURRY UP!! " Alby shouted to us.  We looked at each other and started to race to the him.  Newt won but I didn't really mind. I'm nice like that. "Luna I know you're the nicer one so you wouldn't mind if you went in to get the greenie would you?" Alby and Newt asked me,  the latter out of breath. "Sure I don't mind" I told them.  There were times when Newt can be insensitive to others, especially the greenies.  "Newt I want you to get a few others and help bring up the supplies." I heard Alby say to him.  "Sir yes sir "  Gosh Newt can be so sassy sometimes almost as sassy as Minho. I smiled to myself as I thought about Newtie flirting with Gally. The thought just made me smile more.  "Luna the greenies coming up" Alby snapped me back to reality. "OK,wheres the rope?? " I questioned him.  Most likely the greenie will be out cold so it might take him a minute or two to wake up. "It's right here.  Remember don't tell him too much information until the tour." he said while handing you the rope.  "Yeah,yeah don't tell him much and don't let him freak out. I got it" I replied,getting the rope ready.  Suddenly the siren stopped and the top of the box began opening. I looked inside and saw a boy that looked about 15 or 16ish. He had brown hair and he looked tall. His frightened brown eyes were staring into mine, it was as if he could understand me in that one instant. Shaking off the weird feeling I had, I jumped down into the box.  "My name's Luna and welcome to the glade." I said before he asked me any questions. "I can't remember my name. I can't remember my name.  Why can't I remember it?!?" he said with a panicked tone. "Don't worry everyone forgets that in the beginning. It should come back to you in a few days or so." I said to him with the most calming tone as possible. He still seemed kind of panicked though. We ended up just sitting there and talking for awhile until he was calm enough to go with me. That night while he was fighting he remembered his name. "Thomas! my name's Thomas!" he said. After that we hung out together and we became friends. That was the first time I had met Tom.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys!
its been like a month since I updated I'm so sorry it's taken this long but I've been busy. Since schools almost out I'll be updating more often. I'm amazed that this little project has gotten more than 1k reads. That in itself is amazing. Thank you guys so much and maybe I'll start posting some poetry or something in a different book.  Love ya!
~numnum~

TMR imagines and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें