Four Walls and A Roof

Jasper had tried struggling against the guy again but it was honestly no use, due to the gun against his head. Nate was out cold, Jasper was probably drunk from the wine he had earlier and Bob..Bob's leg was gone and Jasper had seen his foot roasting on the fire. He really didn't want to think about it. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest as he kept looking back and forth from Nate's unconscious body, to Bob, and then to Gareth.

"Think I was right when I called him a firebreather, hm?" He said to Jasper, tilting his head. He had been staring at Nate too and then gazed back up at him. If it was anyone else, any different time or place, Jasper probably would've agreed. He stayed silent, didn't even dare say a word. Rick would kill him if anything bad happened to Nate. Hell, the entire group would. He continued to watch as they all ate Bob's leg and foot. About a dozen walkers were hitting the windows on the other side of the building, Jasper assumed it was a school that they had been brought to. He wondered when the others would notice all three of them were missing.

"Looking at them makes me feel better about things." Gareth said, Bob had looked over at Jasper again. Barely an expression on his face. Jasper was honestly surprised he survived the amputation. "My mom used to say that every day above ground was a win. Doesn't really apply anymore but..you can still get some perspective." He took a bite out of whatever piece of leg he had gotten. Jasper was sure he had a disgusted look written across his own face the entire time. Gareth pressed his hand against the glass.

"The glass is gonna break sooner or later. Nothing lasts too long anymore." He slowly walked up to Jasper then.

"Wish he was awake for this but oh well..Bob is here at least, so I'm sure you understand it already." He turned back to face Bob. "It wasn't a trap. It was going to be a choice, you join us or you feed us."

"You know, bears..when they start to starve the eat their young." Ung, Jasper was definitely too drunk to deal with a villain monologue right now. He glanced around the place again as the man droned on, he really didn't have any options. He couldn't get both Bob and Nate out of here alive, especially when Gareth still had people. He looked down at Nate again, it looked like he was waking up a bit but Jasper couldn't tell that much in the dark.

"You know, Greg was this close to nabbing that grey haired bitch who killed my mom. She drove away with the archer," He looked back at Jasper. "The older one." Jasper snapped his gaze back at him then, feeling like someone had poured a bucket of ice over him.

"Wait, what?" He asked, finally speaking. God, he definitely wished Nate was awake right now.

"They drove off right before Maria found you two." Gareth replied. Jasper shook his head. Even though he didn't know them for very long, Daryl and Carol didn't seem like they would leave the group without saying a word.

"No that-that doesn't make sense. They wouldn't just leave. Not them." Gareth shrugged as Jasper stared at him, wildly confused.

"It's the truth, kid. Greg saw them pull away." He glanced back at his friend and then towards Bob again. He looked down at Nate again. He saw his hand twitch and Jasper tried to not react.

"Can't wait to try her. I like women better. Most of us do." Jasper grimaced. "My brother Alex has-" Gareth cut himself off as he realized something. "Also, currently dead because of Rick-he had a theory that they have an extra layer of fat because of, you know- childbearing. Even the skinny girls have it." Bob was starting to look more distressed by the second, Jasper noticed. "Like that pretty one, Sasha? I think pretty people taste better too." He took another bite, a long and annoying one. Bob was breathing heavy, a little too heavy. Jasper was honestly surprised he had been calm this entire time. He blamed the wine.