Zach and Gray

Aimee didn't stop running until she came across a herd of Ankylosaurus, where she also found a strange ball with two people inside of it. "Hey, look at that. She's got scales, but she looks human. That's odd," Gray told his brother Zach. "Yeah, it is. She looks harmless, though. Relatively speaking," Zach replied. "What's that?" Gray asked, pointing to something in the glass of the gyrosphere. "That's an Ankylosaurus. I thought you were some kind of genius or something," Zach replied, then he too noticed the reflection in the glass. The Indominus Rex roared before it moved toward the Ankylosaurus herd, kicking the gyrosphere in the process. Aimee sprinted into some nearby bushes to hide as the Indominus attacked the herd. After killing one Ankylosaurus, it seemed to notice the gyrosphere and began attacking it, with Aimee watching the whole thing from the bushes. "Go! Go!" Zach shouted when the Indominus was preoccupied with trying to get to them. They dropped out of the gyrosphere and onto the ground before they took off running in the direction of the bushes, where Zach grabbed Aimee's hand and pulled her along with them as they ran from the Indominus, eventually leaping off a cliff next to a waterfall into a small lake.

Aimee eyed the strangers curiously, occasionally picking up on their individual scents. "Can you talk?" Gray asked. "Yes, of course I can talk!" Aimee said, but all Zach and Gray could hear was a shrill screech. "Maybe we should start by teaching her how to say our names," Zach suggested. "Yeah. Watch my mouth. Gray. Graaaay," Gray told Aimee, who studied his mouth intently. "Now you try," he said. "G-Gr-ay," she stammered out. "Yeah, you got it," Gray said with a smile. "Now watch my mouth. Zach. Zaaaach," Zach told her, and she studied his mouth intently the same way she had with Gray. "Your turn," he said. "Z-Za-ch," Aimee stammered. "Great job. Do you have a name?" Zach asked. "A-Ai-Aimee," she replied. "It's nice to meet you, Aimee. Are you looking for something?" Zach asked. "A-Al-pha. Alpha," she said. Zach looked at Gray, who shrugged his shoulders. The trio kept walking until they came to an old run-down building in the forest.

Meanwhile, Owen and Claire were searching for the trio, but things weren't looking good. "There's your missing gyrosphere," Owen said. "It's empty. They must've gotten away," Claire said. "Yeah, look there," Owen said, directing Claire's attention to a set of footprints in the dirt. "They must have gone that way," he said. The pair followed the footprints to the waterfall, where the footprints ended. "They jumped," Owen said. "Let's go after them, then. Have you found any leads on where the raptor girl went?" Claire asked him. "Her name is Aimee, and I think she's with Zach and Gray. There's a set of bare footprints that lead here too," he said. "Okay. Let's go," she said, taking off her jacket before diving into the water below, with Owen close behind.

In the run-down building, Zach had fashioned a torch from a stick and some pieces of clothing that he found inside, and Aimee was with Gray, exploring the building using a flashlight. Zach soon joined them, and they came across a mural featuring a pack of velociraptor, and Aimee stopped and looked at them. "Do the raptors here remind you of someone?" Zach asked. "S-Sis-sters," Aimee replied. "They remind you of your sisters?" Gray asked, looking confused. "By 'sisters' do you mean like a pack?" Zach asked calmly, and Aimee nodded. "Don't worry, we'll help you get back to your sisters and find your Alpha," Zach said, and Aimee launched herself onto him, knocking them both to the floor, and then she hugged him, taking care not to scratch him with her claws. "Thank y-you," she said, helping Zach back to his feet. "Uh, you're welcome," he said. "Hey guys, I found something that you might want to see!" Gray called from another room, and Aimee and Zach joined him, finding a pair of old Jeeps. "You remember how we fixed up Grandpa's car, right?" Zach asked Gray.

After a short time, they were able to get one of the Jeeps started, and Zach got behind the wheel. "I thought you failed your driving test?" Gray asked as he got in. "Eh... just the driving part of it," he replied as they left the building behind them.

Owen and Claire heard the roar of the Jeep's engine and followed the sound to the same old building that the others had just left. They went to the garage and were about to try to start the remaining Jeep when they heard a dull thud from nearby. "Get down," Owen whispered to Claire, and both of them crouched down behind the Jeep, just as the Indominus Rex appeared. It sniffed the air around it, then nudged the Jeep that Owen and Claire were hiding behind. With a breathy roar, the hybrid disappeared, so the pair took the chance to escape. Just before they made it out, the roof of the garage collapsed, revealing the Indominus Rex. "Run!" Owen shouted, and he and Claire started running as fast as they could.

----

Enjoy! Until next time!