Wounds

TW: Implied rape/non-con

Ahsoka helps Anakin in the aftermath of Zygerria.

///

The mission to Zygerria had taken a lot out of everyone.

Master Kenobi and Rex were practically collapsing by the time they made it to the cruiser, and if it weren't for Cody's quick reactions, Obi-Wan would've smacked his nose on the floor by tripping over his own feet.

Seeing the usually steady Jedi so disorientated made Ahsoka feel uneasy about what he had gone through on Kadavo. The Togrutas they rescued from that facility had what Brightside called an '1000-yard stare', their eyes blank and distant.

Cody hadn't hesitated, swooping his arm around his General's waist to heave him to medical. He glanced over at Ahsoka, "Bring Rex, will you."

Ahsoka nodded sharply, hurrying Rex along. He was more balanced on his feet, but she could feel the pain and anger radiating off his Force-signature. There were bruises under his eyes, one pupil blown and bloody.

He couldn't quite meet her eyes, but she saw him looking at the colonists squished into the hanger, some shouting whilst others weeping. Some bodies were too still.

Ahsoka didn't know what the Captain was thinking. She could hardly keep her own thoughts together. What had happened in the past few days was almost unbelievable- it felt like a fever dream.

"I haven't seen Skywalker yet." Kix mentioned after Rex and Obi-Wan were hauled off to be submerged in bacta.

"You know what he's like," Cody said with a shrug, worry still evident on his face despite knowing that Rex and Obi-Wan were in the best hands. "He'll show up eventually."

"He better," Kix threatened, stalking away to deal with the rest of the injured. There were so many hurt, it felt nauseating to be standing inside the medbay.

"There's still a logistical nightmare to solve," Ahsoka added on her Master's defence, walking away with Cody at her side. "All those colonists need to be returned to Kiros, or what's left of it."

"The Wolfpack can handle most of that," Cody said, laying a warm hand on her shoulder. "You did good, kid, but it's time to get some rest."

Ahsoka smiled, hiding how uncomfortable she felt to be touched by him, even though it was only Cody. She could still feel Molec's claws on her skin, hear his vile words, smell his disgusting breath-

She tuned the memories out for now, swallowing hard. Cody was still talking, the hand that was on her shoulder now by his side.

Had he noticed? He was a very observant clone. Yet, his face betrayed nothing. He wasn't even looking at her.

Ahsoka allowed herself to be present, anything to pretend what had happened to her wasn't real. She would try to process it later, when there weren't so many jobs to do, when the injured had been taken care of.

Later, but not now.

She extended her senses to Obi-Wan and Rex, feeling them at peace was a great relief, even if there was lingering anger from Rex.

Anakin was next.

The last time she saw him was in the hanger, speaking to Master Plo. Then, he mentioned having a quick shower and visiting the bridge before joining her.

She didn't blame him for distancing himself from the relief efforts, even if he assured he wouldn't be long. The mission had been hard on everybody, but especially Anakin.

Hell knows, nobody should have to be a slave once in their lifetime, let alone twice.

Her commlink beeped then, startling Ahsoka from her thoughts and cutting Cody off mid-sentence. She hadn't listened to anything he said.