i will always be there☹

𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾☹

_______________________________________
GOWONS POV

today is my first day of college. i've decided to do dance as a major, and history as a minor. "WAKE UP GOWON" my roommate said as she jumped on my bed. my roommates name is Im Yeo Jin. we call her Yeojin. yeojin and i had met when i was exploring the campus before the school year started. the cafeteria was open so i decided to get some food. i saw yeojin in her pajamas ordering a milkshake. i introduced myself, complemented her and we've been friends ever since! it's also yeojins first year. she seems so bold i would've assumed she was a junior.

"IM AWAKE!!" i shouted as i threw my pillow at her. it hit yeojin in the face. "don't disrespect your elders park chae won.. i'm watchin you.."
the younger said. i didn't wanna tell her that i was older so i dealt with it. yeojin was also majoring in dance. i got up to get changed and do my makeup. yeojin made us eggs and toast for our first day. as i sat down to eat, yeojin asked "at you excited?" "yeah i guess so." i replied glumly. "why do you sound sad?" she asked.
"well you know how i'm majoring in dance like you?"

"yeah?"

"well, when i was younger i had a best friend. her name was Hyeju or olivia hye is what others called her"

"and?"

"it was our dream to major in dance together at the same college."

"so why aren't you?"

"well she just stopped talking to me. apparently her parents said she was mad at me for not flying over for christmas"

"did you tell her you would?"

"no that's the thing.. nobody said that i was coming back. she just assumed. she also didn't get me a present when i spent a fortune on her gifts" i complained.

"she sounds like a bitch.." yeojin said. "yeah.. i guess you're right" i said finishing my food.

HYEJUS POV

i just finished eating breakfast with my roommate, jungeun. today is the first day of college. all i could think about when eating was the promise i made with gowon. "i promise that we will both major in dance together at the same college." now im majoring in dance, without her. i have my first class of the day which is finances. then my last is dance. i most excited for dance. i've always loved dancing. i was also always good at it. i remembered how gowon would always cheer me on at my competiotions. she never had enough money to do competition, so she didn't. i remembered that christmas. the last time i talked to her. i was heartbroken. but it wasn't her fault. i shouldn't have been mad.

_______________time skip_______________
                 GOWONS POV
it's my last class of the day. dance!!!! me and yeojin are getting ready. the younger picked out our matching outfits. she's adorable! as i waited for her to get ready, i went down to the cafeteria for some food. i got me and yeojin 2 milkshakes with extra sprinkles, 1 strawberry cupcake, and 1 chocolate cupcake, and 2 ice teas, and 2 waters. as i made my way back to my dorm i walked past the girl. she looked.. familiar. she was with jungeun, a friend of yeojins who is in my phycology class. i greeted jungeun and the girl with her just stared at me. i pretended to not notice is but i did... it was kinda odd. i didn't get a good look at her face. i opened the door and when yeojin heard me put the food down, she ran out of her room. "MILKSHAKES!!" the younger girl shouted. i handed her one and she began to drink half of it. i took it away "don't drink all of it right now.. save it!" "but you got extra sprinklesss" she whined. i took my bag, yeojin took the waters and we left.

               HYEJU POV
as i walked past that girl... i felt like i knew her.. "hey jungeun..." i said. "what's up?" she asked. "um who was that girl you waved to?" i asked hesitantly. i didn't wanna sound weird. "oh her? that's park chae won, or gowon! she is in my phycology class. why do you ask?" she asked me as we entered the dance room. "oh um no reason..." i said with a nervous chuckle. i knew that if i avoided chaewon, she wouldn't know i'm here. we haven't had any classes together today so it'll be pretty easy. dance is my longest class. it is 2 hours long. for the first hour we do anything we want! we can stretch, do hip hop, jazz anything. the second hour we will be practicing for our performance.

GOWONS POV
me and yeojin rushed into the room because we were late. we came in panting. "YEOJIN GOWON!!" jungeun said as she walked toward us. she gave us a hug and took our things to set down. then we met all of the other students. yerim, haseul, vivi, sooyoung, jiwoo, jinsoul, jungeun, heejin, hyunjin, me, yeojin, and... olivia hye... right when i saw her face clearly, i knew it was her 100%. i tried avoiding her which caused tension in the room. we went to stretch and when i was setting my bag down, yerim came over to me. she whispered in my ear. she said "is there something going on with you and olivia hye?" I couldnt hear her. "what i can't hear you?" i said. she repeated it "is there something going on with you and olivia hye?" i still couldn't hear. "what?" then she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a different room. Is there something going on with you and oliva hye she said clearly. "oh us? no no. she used to be my best friend. i moved away, she turned into a bitch and stopped talking to me." i told her. "ohhh okay good because hyunjin and heejin said y'all hated each other bc you were exes..." yerim told me. i giggled at the thought of us dating. i mean, i like hyeju. i really did. not anymore.

YERIMS POV
after my conversation with gowon i couldn't stop thinking about her. she was so pretty. what was wrong with me... i'm not gay.
i whispered to hyunjin and heejin. i said "apparently gowon and olivia hye were best friends but olivia hye became a bitch and stopped talking to gowon." i told them. they gasped. "ugh we were both wrong." hyunjin told heejin. apparently they played bets on what happened which was weird bc they just met them.

______________time skip________________
HYEJUS POV
i saw the whole room whispering but i didn't care. they just met, they might wanna tell each other stuff about them. i just kept dancing. i saw jiwoo come up to me. she was about to whisper something to me until i heard somebody scream "JIWOO!!" it was jinsoul. she motioned jiwoo to come over there. jiwoo mouthed "oh sorry" and walked to jinsoul. i saw jinsoul flick jiwoos forehead and then looked at me. she looked away fast once she saw that we locked eyes. it was kinda funny watching her get shy. i realized that nobody had whispered to me until jiwoo but jinsoul had to get her away from me. i was confused and a little hurt. don't tell anybody i said that i was hurt. anyways, i decided to eavesdrop on them whispering. i pretended to go get water but i was actually just listening. i went up next to haseul who was whispering to vivi. "apparently she turned into a bitch... maybe we shouldn't talk to her that much.." haseul said to vivi. haseul looked up and saw me there. she quickly motion for vivi to move and they both walked away. i kept thinking about what they said. "maybe we shouldn't talk to her that much.." well i was the other person who wasn't being talked to.. "she turned into a bitch.." is what confused me.. i just met them... how am i a bitch already. the only person i knew before was gowon.. maybe this is about what happened between me and her.. oh shit