a love story could begin anywhere

𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇
𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾
𑁍
                 GOWON POV
"yerimmiee" i said as a shook the sleeping girl. we had class soon. she had to go back to her dorm and get ready. her roommate, jinsoul had called me the night before asking if yerim was okay. she seemed very worried. clearly she. cares a lot about her. am i jealous?

                      YERIM POV
i felt my body being shook as if i were on a vibrating bed. "yerimmmmm wake up" i heard. i opened my eyes to see that i fell asleep with gowon. "agh i'm sorry" i told her. she was still holding me even though i was awake. "it's okay!" "i just wanted you to be up early for class. jinsoul called. she seemed worried about you. i think you should go back" she told me as i started to stretch. "oh okay chaewon! have a good day!" i said as i started to leave. "you too!" i heard her yell. as i was walking back i felt my feelings for her become stronger. i've known her for a day. i already love her.

                YEOJIN POV
as i heard yerim leave, i decided it was a good time to tell gowon what i saw. "hey gowon!" i said skipping out of my room. "hey yeojinnie!" gowon said as she started to get up. "um.." i said. should i tell her? "whats up?" she asked. "so i ran into olivia hye.." i told her. "yeah okay?" she said, confused to why i told her that. i told her what happened, how i went into olivia hyes dorm and looked at the laptop. "if she was sorry, why would she have blown me off. if the first email she drafted about me on the DAY after christmas, why would she have chickened out. i could've assumed she went to bed early and didn't see my message.." she told me. yes that was true, but i also wanted to tell her about the crush part. should i?

OLIVIA HYE POV
this morning i woke up and the first thing i saw my "i love you wonnie" journal. it wasn't on my desk. it was on the chair, shining is the sunlight. i haven't touched that book since i unpacked the other day. it was shining extremely bright i thought i was gonna go blind. i got up to pick it up and i saw some sort of food scrap on the front page.. it looked like... ketchup. it wasn't jungeun because she has been out all night. yeojin had chicken nuggets with ketchup last night too.. i feel like sherlock fucking holmes rn. "mystery of the dirty journal." i as i was thinking of detective names it hit me. if she touched it, she opened it. i looked on the first page. ketchup. so much ketchup... does this girl know how to wash her hands bc this is disgusting.

i realized that it was time for my first class. i was basically already ready since my pajamas were leggings and a pink crop top. i just put my hair up, got my things, and left.

_______________time skip_______________
hyeju pov
it was time for lunch. i just got some ramen and sat down at an empty table. as i was on my phone waiting for my food to cool down, someone sat in front of me. it was yeojin. i was still pissed at her for reading my journal. "hey olivia hye!" she said waving. "hi" i said not looking up from my phone. "what are you doing?" she asked.

"nothing."

"are you gonna eat you food?"

"can't you see it's steaming?"

"oh no, i didn't. sorry!"

"whatever"

"what's wrong? you sound so down."

"i'm not "down". i'm pissed"

"why?"

"yeojin. tell me the truth."

"what?"

"did you look through my journal?"

YEOJIN POV
"did you look through my journal?" she asked me finally looking up from her phone. i hesitated. how did she know? does she have cameras? "no." i whispered. "no. really?" "i told you to be honest." she said. "i am.." i lied. "so what is this?" she pulled out the journal and showed me the page. "ketchup. you had ketchup. it was you." she said. "ugh fine. i did." i whined. "what did you read..." she asked genuinely worried. "nothing!" i said. she slammed her hands on the table. "LIAR!" she shouted. people were staring at us. "i read the first page and the first page only." i told her. it was the truth. how mad could she get. "Are you kidding me? that's the worst page you could've read" she told me. clearly she could get VERY mad. "i'm sorry." i mumbled. "what do you know." she asked me. "you liked gowon lol. her lips, her hair, her eyes, everything." i told her. its the truth. this whole place is a bunch of gays.

"don't tell gowon." "please." she said. i'm now realizing that i can literally blackmail this bitch. i ❤️ college.

GOWONS POV
as i made my way from the lunch room to my dorm i got a text. it was yerim.
_____________________________________
YERIMMIE🍒🦇
can you come over?
yeah i can😊
good. bring food. xoxo 💝
_____________________________________
as i was about to knock on my door, yerim opened the door and pulled me in. bro i thought i was gonna die. i was catching my breath and she just hugged me. like bitch you almost gave me a heart attack and your hugging me?

"thank you thank you thank you!!!" she said. "for what?" i asked. i literally can't breath bitch. "i don't know. i'm just feeling very happy" she said as she brought me to her room.

YERIMS POV
god dammit. i was gonna kiss her but i chickened out so i hugged her. i mean, it's only been a day of knowing each other like damn, i'm going too fast. "what did you get?" i asked her. she pulled out 2 cupcakes, 2 teas, and 2 ramen cups. i hugged her again. she's so huggable.. it's weird. "gowonnie! do you want to watch a movie?" i asked her. "sure! which movie?" she asked.

i chose the movie and we started watching. as the movie came to an end, gowon got a call. "yeojin-ah what do you want!" she yelled. "you wanna know what i found out?" yeojin said. "yeah yeah sure" she said as she stuffed a cupcake in her mouth.
——————— yeojin pov ———————
"oli- EW DID YOU LICK MY HAND???" i yelled. "what?" gowon said. "oh nothing! just wait a minute." i said. i put the phone down. "if you keep licking my hand i'll make YOU tell her." i told oliva hye. i uncovered her mouth. "if you tell her i swear to god if you tell her i will fucking murder you" she told me. "if you murder me how do you think your GIRLFRIEND will react.." i told her. "hello? yeojin" i heard. it was coming from my phone. "oh i'm so sorry i got distracted." i said glaring at olivia hye.

"so what did you want to tell me?" she asked. "oh.. what if someone you really hate had a crush on you. how would you react?" i asked. "oh um.. i would be flattered. i mean, i would probably give them a chance." "why?" she asked. "oh no reason! just asking for a friend!" i lied. "ah okay. bye bye yeojin!" she said. "bye wonnie!" i said and hung up the phone.

"don't call her wonnie." olivia hye said after she pried my hands off her mouth. "why not? jealous?" i teased. "who would be jealous of a bitch who's 4'10..." she asked. "your lucky i didn't tell her." i said. "whatever" olivia hye said. "i'm leaving. lunch is almost over anyways." she said and left.