i love you dear with every beat in my heart

I               love         you           dear            with             
    every           beat          in               my           heart
————————————————————
gowon pov

it was finally friday which means time for the date! i wonder who it's gonna be. i'm not a fan of the whole "blind date" type thing but i guess this isn't a blind date so i'm fine!

i hope it's someone super pretty and nice. double points if they get tasty food.

as i curled my hair i had realized something.

i have absolutely no fucking clothes to wear. "oh shit!" i yelled. i burnt myself. i turned off the curling iron and tried to put ice on it. it looked like a hickey. big no no for a date...

"ah shit i still don't know what to wear.." i said. it's already 2:36. i'm supposed to be all ready by now... fuck Youth. i spent all night watching it.. speaking of Youth... JUSTICE FOR XIAOCHUNS BANGS!! it looks like a piece of kale on her head. like fr look at this

 like fr look at this

WHAT ARE THOSEEEEE?

"oh fuck yeah i forgot" i said in my head. i ran to my closet. what should i wear? who would they be wearing...

i was about to start crying when i heard yerim yell. "GOWON ITS TIME TO GO!" yeojin was bringing my date to the cafe so yerim came over.

"WAIT ONE MINUTE!" i yelled back.

i just grabbed whatever was in sight that matched. i ended up grabbing a white shirt with a duck on it and some pink jeans. it looked pretty nice.

"CMON GOWON!" yerim yelled again.

oh yeah. "COMING!" i said as i grabbed a hair clip and ran out the door.

————————————————————
hyeju pov

i heard someone banging on my door. i got up and opened it to see yeojin. "your so short" i told her. "shut up. are you ready?" she asked. "yeah just wait a minute." i ran to grab 2 perfumes. "which one." i asked as i sprayed them. "omg you asked ME? and the 1st one." she said.

"no, i do this everyday with jungeun. your not special" i told her as i grabbed my bag to go.

"who's the person?" i asked her as we passed the campus. "it's a surprise oliva!"

"pleasee!!"

"no"

"pretty please?"

"no"

"pretty pretty please??"

"no"

"pretty pretty pretty please?"

"no. you'll see when we get there." she told me.

"bitch" i mumbled underneath my breath. 

"what was that?"

"nothing!"
————————————————————
time skip
we made it to the cafe and sat down. "yeojin i forgot to ask you, why did you even ask me to go here?" i asked. "oh because i want to be closer with you!" she said. lies. "yeah okay" i said as i opened the menu.

the menu was quite small. it was just basic things like pancakes, waffles, coffees, deserts, until i saw something that caught my eye. "berry tiramisu" was written on one of the pages. i felt warm on the inside. me and gowon would always get berry tiramisu with our parents when we got a good grade on a test!

"ah she's here!" yeojin squealed as she got up. "who?" i looked up.

it was gowon.

"what the fuck?" i whispered and his under the table.

"here is your dat-" i heard yeojin say. "what? where is she?" she asked. "im gonna use the restroom please excuse me!" gowon said to yerim and yeojin. i saw the coast was clear and got up. "what the actual fuck is wrong with you." i asked yeojin. "OLIVA HYE?" yerim yelled. "shh" yeojin told her. "i'm sorry olivia i thought it would be funny!" yeojin told me. "funny? what's so funny about this?" i asked her.

"olivia hye?" i heard someone ask. it was gowon. "hi..." i quietly mouthed as i waved slowly. i saw her glance over at yeojin and mouth "i hate you so fucking much" damn that was kinda mean but whatever...

————————————————————
time skip gowon pov

we all sat down and started to order. i wasn't sure what to get. i saw the waitress come over to us. it was vivi! "oh hello vivi!" i said. "hey guys! what are you doing here?" she asked. "i created a friendly double date!" yeojin said. she was clearly very proud of herself. "friendly? gowon and olivia hye are here in the same place..." yerim said. i looked at olivia hye. she seemed upset but was just staring at the table. "so olivia hye what would you like?" she asked. ""berry tiramisu please." she said quietly. so quiet i could barely hear her.

"okay! gowon what would you like?" vivi asked. "i don't know... gimme something fruity" i told her.

"sure thing madam" vivi teased.
————————————————————
we got the food and they made me berry tiramisu as well. "thank you" i heard oliva hye say quietly.

"what happened oliva hye? you were so happy earlier!" yeojin asked. i heard her mumble something. "ah i see" yeojin replied. how tf could she hear or understand her? whatever.

————————————————————
time skip olivia hye pov
once the date was over i decided to split from the group. "why?" they asked. "i've gotta get something from the boutique. i'll see you guys tomorrow." i told them. that was a lie but i didn't wanna spend more time with them. i didn't wanna spent more time with gowon.

————————
A/N
not proofread bc its a waste of time...