a drop of love can make a ocean of tears

————————————————————
gowons pov (right before the incident)

i saw an ambulance come to our building. they came in and came out very fast. i wasnt able to see what happened. i realized that it was very late.

i decided to go to sleep. i got into bed. i kept tossing and turning. all i could think about was oliva hye. she had told me that she was going to get better with her emotions. clearly not.

i'm disgusting.

i've always been the one to believe in second chances and i gave her none.

i decided to take a cold shower to get my mind off of things. when i was in the shower i realized that, we have the same class and we sit next to eachother. i will be able to apologize there!

—————
i woke up to the sun shining in my face. i checked the time and saw that i was going to be late. i got ready and ran to my class. i was excited to see hyeju so i could apologize.

i went to my seat and she wasn't at hers. she's probably late. i mean, it's hyeju...

end of class comes around and she still wasn't here. .

i called everyone to ask if they had seen her. i called vivi, yeojin, haseul, heejin, yerim, hyunjin, sooyoung, and jiwoo, jinsoul, and jungeun.

jungeun had told me she was out with jinsoul and she would check on hyeju.

———-
jungeun pov (flashback)

me and jinsoul had left the bar a few minutes after gowon called me.

gowon seemed... stressed so i thought it must be very important.

when we got to the dorms me and jinsoul said our goodbyes.

i looked around the dorm room for olivia hye. i hadn't seen her.

i started to get worried. where was she? she usually told me where she would be if she left just in case but i hadn't gotten a text, call, anything. i hadn't talked to her since the morning.

i saw that the only place i hadnt been in was the bathroom.

i knew that hyeju could be in there taking a shit or something but just in case...

"she better be in here i swear." i said in my head. i ran up to the bathroom and unlocked the door. it flew open when i saw her.

blood.

everywhere.

her body.

sitting there.

her neck sliced.
"oh fuck you idiot!" i yelled at her as i ran to get my phone. i called 911.

"hello this is 911, what's your emergency"

"please. send an ambulance or something. my friend she, she i think she might be dead." i told her still in shock.

A/N don't judge my 911 call. i only called 911 in gta so im not a professional 💀

they told me they sent the ambulance. they were on their way. "okay thank you." i said literally shaking.

what the fuck?

i grabbed her phone and called her parents. i told them what i see and they should meet us at the hospital.

—————
hyeju pov

the nurses had told me what i did to myself. they had also told me that i will be getting a special therapist. special my ass.

all therapists were the same. liars.

"i won't tell your parents" bitch yes you fucking will...

one of the other nurses, nurse dubu came with some food. she was my favorite because she was funny and nice. nurse jihyo was my favorite because she's hot

"hello dubu!" i said as she sat the food on my table. "wassup olivia" she said back. "how are you feeling?" she asked. "better but my throat hurts like a buttcheek on a stick" i told her.

"well i mean you slit your fucking throat so i'm gonna assume it'll hurt"

"yeah you right" i replied. "i'm bored! when do i leave" i asked her. "if nothing goes wrong, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks."

"2 OR 3 WEEKS? WHAT WHY?" i yelled.
"you literally slit your throat. you still need stitches but in order to get stitches it was to heal a little so that it doesn't hurt as much." she told me.

"whatever" i told her.

"where is nurse jihyo?" i asked. they usually come in together. i also just miss her...

"oh she will be here when i leave. she has to take care of a different patient." she told me.

some time goes by, me and dubu are having fun watching cartoons and eating chips when it's her time to leave. "ah man... i have to leave. bye bye olivia hye!" aww it rhymes!

"bye dubu!"
———-
A/N
i had more to this chapter but i deleted it bc i didn't like it so enjoy this. not proofread because it's a waste of time