why not

why not?

———-
gowon pov

i woke up with a raging headache in someone's bedroom...

this was NOT my room. my room has posters of grimes and a nicki minaj cardboard cutout...

"ah yes. your awake!" i heard someone say. i looked back and saw hyeju.

oh yeah

i fell asleep here

"oh goodmorning." i said. "i brought you some water and i made you a bath to relax. i have some pills for you to take as well." she said walking closer to me.

"oh thank you" i told her as i grabbed one of the pills. "your welcome. if you don't feel better in a few hours i'll skip classes to stay with you." she told me.

i looked over at the alarm clock and saw that it was 4 am when i usually wake up at 8

"do you always get up this early?" i asked. "no no, i woke up at 3 so i could get everything ready for you." she told me.

"oh thank you so much." i replied. she just smiled and gave me some clothes. "i'll give you my pajamas for now but if you feel better later i'll get you some clothes." she told me.

"thank you." i said again. "don't worry about it. i hope you don't feel better so we can spend time together." she said. i chuckled and she left the room. i looked around.

i never realized how different our rooms were.

she had many notebooks of many different shades of red.

i hate red.

she had polaroid pictures on her desk

i got up to get in the bath when i saw a box.

the box was locked.

weird

—————
i finished my bath and got changed into hyejus pajamas.

they smell nice.

refreshing.

i looked around her bathroom.

i saw many bandages.

i saw a bottle with a label that said "healing cream" on it. i also saw a note. it didn't look like it was for me.

i looked like she just had left it here.

it wrote:

hello oliva! i hope you enjoyed it at the resort. i hope it helped you aswell. please stay safe and call me if you need anything else. also, please never talk to that girl again. you know the one you said was your ex best friend. gowon was it? also, please tell your friend yerim that i said hi. it's cool to have the same name as someone... anyways, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. i hope your scar gets better. bye bye! - yerim

who was yerim and why did she say to stay away from me...

when was this note given?

clearly hyeju didn't listen because she's been hanging out with me all week...

what resort?

did she go to a resort?

was that why she was gone?

she just ditched us?

what the fuck?

whatever.

i left the bathroom upset and went to the main room.

"how are you feeling?" hyeju asked as she walked over to me.