Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Jamie's POV:

I looked around at the beautiful garden. It looked like something in a movie. It looked so perfect that couldn't possibly be real. But here I was, standing around and looking at colorful flowers. "How?" I whispered still looking around at everything. "I have my workers take care of most of it for me, but I do some planting. But this is my favorite place to..." "Favorite place to what?" He looked concerned, as if he'd just let an important secret slip out of his mouth.

Hunter's POV:

Gosh, she's gonna think I'm a dork. Sure, Hunter is my vicious vampire master who enjoys reading and tea. She'll lose her respect for me. But it's too late to cover it up now! "Favorite place to what?" She repeated. I decided to tell her. It can't be that bad could it. Aside from the fact that I haven't met anyone yet who liked to read as much as me, or the same genres I read. "My favorite place to read." I said slowly. "You like to read!?!" "Shut up! I know it sounds dorky but I love to read! And I'm your master you will respect..." She cut me off by saying, "Lose my respect for you? Are you kidding? I love to read!" "You do?" "Yea!" She smiled happily and so did I. Who would have thought a girl like her would like reading. Maybe I have Jamie all wrong, maybe she's not so bad after all. "What books do you like to read?" "I like adventure, romance,mystery, horror, science fiction, fantasy, and I can go on pretty long. I think the only one I really don't like is biography and auto biography. I like a story with a plot and main conflict. How about you?" I was shocked. She knew her genres. "Almost everything but biography and auto biography." I laughed a little and so did she. We spent the day walking through the gardens talking about books we liked and even some we both read. She really did read a lot. From our conversation it sounds like she enjoys it.

........................................................

Authors note:

Sorry it's short. I lazy. CHEESE!!! Love ya guys. I post more later.

-sneakergirl