Rescue Pt. 1

Geno sighed as he sat next to Ink while Ink drove and Fresh in the back, keeping a lookout. Geno let out a breath. "There, turn here. We'll go through this way.." he said as Fresh huffed a little. "Nightmare has been getting on my last nerve." He said. " Yeah. Me as well. " Geno said as Ink sighed. "All I know is that he has hurt Error and kidnapped him. That's all I need to know to want to kick his ass. " Ink said. Geno and Fresh looking at each other before looking at Ink, then looking away.

Soon enough they got out of the car and went in. Walking around quietly. "Alright...better split up... covering more ground will bring us closer to finding Error. " Geno whispered, the other two nodding and going off. Too bad they were already caught, kinda.

Ink walked up some stairs carefully before listening quietly, he saw a door shake and heard it rattle. "Stupid door! " A voice said with a small glitch, Error!

Ink ran up to the door. "Error?!" He said as Error panted from the other side. "Ink!" Error said as he panted. But someone walked up and kicked Ink harshly while another person went in to grab Error. "N-no-! Get off me! Let go!" He yelled as they picked Error up after tying his hands and ankles, throwing him over their shoulder. "Ink!!! Let me go!" He yelled as Ink brought down the other guy before following after the other. They quickly dashed into a parking lot where Nightmare and a few others were waiting. Nightmare already being inside the vehicle and the others taking Error. "NO! LET GO!" Error yelled as Ink tackled the guy who tried to grab Error, Error fell to the ground but someone else picked him up and put him in the car next to Nightmare. "Well~ Looks like your so-called hero is down~ You're Not Leaving My Sights." He snarled while holding onto Error's face, Error having... memories. "INK!!! PLEASE!!!" He screamed while trying to back away. "SHUT UP!" Nightmare said as he then pulled Error and grabbed him by the mouth, Error muffled screams until he bit Nightmare's hand. "OW! BITCH!" He yelled as Ink jumped in the car. "The only bitch here is you-" he snarled. "I-Ink...!" Error smiled and Ink was about to grab Error but Nightmare grabbed Ink with a tentacle and threw him out. Ink panted heavily while staring at what just happened. "W-what the hell?!" He said as Error tried to crawl to the door. "I don't think so-" Nightmare said as he pulled Error back and buckled him in. "No! Let me go! Let me-mmph!" Error said but was cut off by a cloth put in his mouth. "Quiet dear. You'll want to save that pretty voice of yours." He said as he went out and he shut the door, locking the car. Error struggling but trying to look out a window.

Ink panted while looking at him, slightly terrified and Nightmare smirked. "How thrilling to see you scared. But I won't kill you. " He said and hummed. "Now anyways. But. I do have a message, that you, that 90's trash, and his cherry snow-looking brother stay away from me and my fiance~" he said as Ink growled. "H-he'll never marry you! " Ink yelled as Nightmare laughed out. "He doesn't have a choice. " He said. Ink growled and he went up to Nightmare but Nightmare grabbed him by the neck with a tentacle. "Nope~," he said and threw him down. Ink groaned and lay on the ground, Nightmare going back into the car, Error let out a muffled scream but then was knocked out by Nightmare and Ink growled, trying to get up. "Nononono!" He said, but the car drove off before he could stop it as he growled. "Shit!" He snarled as he panted, Geno and Fresh running up to him. "Damnit!" Geno said as Fresh growled. "I know! I know!...f-fuck-..." He said as he then looked at them. "What the hell is he?!" He yelled as Geno and Fresh looked a little puzzled but then figured. "We... don't know...but for that reason and a few other things is where suspicion began," Fresh said as Geno nodded and Ink groaned.

With Error, he struggled to get free of the rope on his body and he tried to throw his legs up or something to be set free. Nightmare laughing and watching his attempts. "You're adorable when you squirm~ Reminds me of our first night of, exchanging kisses~" he chuckled darkly as Error muffled a few small sounds and Nightmare smirked but it faded. "Till you had our little brat." He said as Error growled. "Sure I took him for you but, still a pain in the ass. So needy. "I'm hungry, I'm tired, I'm thirsty" Good lord what I'd give to turn him upside his head into the ground." Nightmare said as Error kicked him. "MOTHER- BITCH!" He yelled as he smacked him on the head. Error huffing and struggling around. "Stop struggling already." He said as he rolled his eyes.

Soon they got to where they were headed, Error looked around and realized where they were. Nightmare's castle. Error panted softly, memories coming back and he slightly cowered in his seat. Nightmare noticed with a small smirk creeping on his face. "Remember this dear~ This will be your home forever~" Nightmare smirked. Error whimpering and they went inside. Error wiggled around once on a shoulder being held again, muffled sounds and light whines. He then huffed while being put down on a chair and Nightmare took two males with him into an office, Error being left alone.

Error panted as he looked around and then jumped up and wobbled but kept his balance and went over on the wall to a small patch on the wall. Before when he lived here had a little knife hidden in case of things like this. He opened it up and took out the small blade and started to cut, panting and huffing gently. Finally breaking the ropes off, he threw them to the side and took the cloth out of his mouth taking a breath. The males and Nightmare walk out. "Shit-..." Error said as he tried to run but Nightmare grabbed him with a tentacle. "I don't think so." He said as he hummed. "Come along dear. We have things to do." He said as Error panted and struggled. "N-no-!..."