Rescue Pt. 2

Error panted as he squirmed around and huffed after more than 5 hours of putting on dresses and all that for a wedding he didn't want. Error was finally let go and he huffed, he was about to get away but Nightmare seized him. "Have fun darling?~," he said as he kissed Error on the cheek. Error whining and pushing Nightmare's face away. "Whatever. I have a gift for you since you've behaved better than I expected. " He said as he walked to a bedroom. He threw Error in then shut the door and locked it. "M-Mommy!!!!" A little voice cried as Error quickly looked over. "T-Tenpatch?!" He said as a little boy sat on the floor with his hands tied to a bedpost. "OH, GODS!!!!" Error yelled and quickly ran up and untied him. "Mommy!!!!" Tenpatch cried and hugged Error tightly as Error hugged him back. "My baby boy..." Error cried as he held Tenpatch. Tenpatch crying heavily and Error feeling angry and broken. "it's okay baby.. momma's got you..." He said softly while Tenpatch hiccuped and fell asleep on him. "What a beast..." He said while holding Tenpatch.Ink drove like hell, Geno thinking he was gonna die and holding onto the door and seat tightly. Fresh helping direct Ink and not caring about speed. " Here. Stop here. " Fresh said as Ink stopped and they all got out. "I may have a way of knowing to Nightmare's castle but if the car is anywhere in sight they'll run off again. " Fresh said as the other two nodded and went off, sneaking to and getting into Nightmare's castle." Main bedrooms, Geno, I got the second and third floor, Ink you have the rest, right? " Fresh said." Right. " Ink said, bolting off. He wanted, he needed, Error. He ran until he brought his attention to a door that was a little broken. He could also hear little mumbles."Error..?" He said as he knocked. "momma- who's that-?" A little voice said as Ink blinked. "A kid?" He said as Error panted hearing Ink's voice. "A friend sweetie! We're getting out!" He said as he went to the door. "Ink! It's me! " Error said as Ink smiled and broke open the door, Tenpatch looking up at him and blinking. "Ink, this is Tenpatch, my son. Tenpatch this is Ink, my friend." Error said as Ink looked at Tenpatch. "Hey, kid... I'm here to get you and your mom out of here.." he said as Tenpatch smiled and hugged Ink's legs." Thanks mister Ink.." he said as Error looked at Ink. "How did you get here..? " He said. " Your brothers... " Ink said. "Uncle Fresh and Uncle Geno! " Tenpatch said as Error picked him up." Yes sweetie," he said and Ink took Error's hand. "Let's get out of here... " He said and Error nodded. All walking down and meeting up with Geno and Fresh. "Everyone's here..?" Geno said as then a dark voice sneered. "I believe so." Nightmare walks up and approaches behind them. "Dash it!" Ink said as they all started to run off but Nightmare followed with his tentacles until he grabbed Error and Tenpatch. "These are mine. You are free to go without trouble now. " Nightmare said as Tenpatch started to cry, Error growling and struggling. Ink stopped, he twitched and Ink pulled a blade out of his pocket and stabbed Nightmare with it. It burned Nightmare when sunk in and Nightmare let out a hiss with a scream. Dropping Error and Tenpatch to run off with Fresh and Geno. Ink panting and taking the blade following after. "Go! Go! GO!!!" Ink yelled as Nightmare snarled. "I'll just kill you then-" he said as he followed but they made it out and into the field. "We're almost to the car!" Geno said as Fresh picked up Tenpatch and Error nodded a little to him, Ink taking a hold of Error's hand. All running like hell. Finally, Fresh opened one of the doors and brought himself and Tenpatch in, Error following him. Ink throwing himself in the front and Geno just catching up. Ink started the car and quickly dashed off. Error went back by Tenpatch and hugged him gently while rubbing his head, trying to calm him down. Everyone took a breath until being startled by a gunshot, then a few others. Fresh looked out and he rubbed his. "He just doesn't quit!" He yelled while Error pulled Tenpatch close, not wanting him to get hurt. "What the hell do we do?!-" Error cried out a little as the others went quiet as Ink tried to drive faster. A few more bullets flew their way. Ink looked around and he then went off the road, everyone else jumping. "The hell are you doing?!" Geno shouted a little. "Getting us out of here. " Ink responded while then heading towards a cliffside. "Ink-!" Error yelled a bit. "I know-" Ink said as Fresh stared in shock and Geno trembled. "Ink- Ink-" he said as Ink growled a little. "I know! I know!" He said as he then pulled on something and the car started to spin a little, Geno started to faint and Fresh jumped, trying to get him to wake back up. "No time to nap bro!" He said as Error held onto Tenpatch close as Tenpatch hid his face in Error's chest. Ink them going straight through the cliff and suddenly being on some weird forest road and Fresh blinked. "Wait- but we just- huh- how-" he said as he shook his head and Geno woke back up. "W-we're alive...?" He said as Error opened an eye and looked around. "Uh... Ink...where are we-?" He said as Ink sighed. "Somewhere Nightmare can't reach us." He said. Driving more calmly and Fresh sighed while sitting back and using his hat to fan himself a little. Error got back up on the seats and rubbed Tenpatch's back while Ink sighed softly.