The Meet

Error was sitting at home as he hummed a bit, cleaning the kitchen a bit as he smiled then he finished as he sighed and went to his bedroom upstairs and changed into shorts and a tank top as he fixed his glasses and he went back downstairs as he sat on a chair and put his legs on it as he took a book and started to read and he smiled.

Ink was at his house, bored out of his mind as he laid in bed with his arm over his head and one leg up with the other straight down as he stared at the ceiling. He yawned a bit as he groaned. It's so boring here----- Maybe I'll call Dream and Blue over or something- Ink thought I'll call them both- Ink thought to himself as he sighed and called Dream.

D- Hello?
I- Hey, I'm bored. Wanna come over?
D- Sure! I-Is Blue coming to?....
I- I don't know but I'm gonna ask
D- What do you think I should wear then?....
I- My creator-
D- What?!.... I can't look go for my future husband?!
I- My stars Dream-------
D- *Huff*
I- He's not even your boyfriend yet~
D- Shut up!!....
I- Ha! Alright, I'm call Blue, just wear a cute dress or something
D- Okay!!! Bye Ink see you in 12!
I- Whatever

Dream hung up as Ink called Blue and Blue agreed to come over.

15 minutes later

Ink had opened the door for Dream as Blue had gotten there 10 minutes earlier, Dream wore a dress with blue and gold as he went inside and Blue had blushed a bit when he saw Dream as Dream blushed when he saw Blue in a tank top with a sun on it and wearing blue jeans with small blue and gold bracelet. Ink sighed as he grabbed Blue's wrist. "You, go out with him. " Ink said as he walked back and sat on the couch and Dream and Blue sat in silence as they both blushed deeply. "Fucking kiss already!" Ink said as Dream blushed deeply. "B-Blue!... I'm really sorry!... You don't- I don't- Ink's just!- Mmph!..." Dream was cut off by Blue kissing him deeply and Dream got out of his froze daze and he kissed back, Blue making it into a dip kiss. Ink watched as he drank out of his tea cup and Dream blushed deeply as did Blue and Dream had his hands on Blues face and Blue had an arm around Dream's waist and the other arm around his back almost shoulders as after 20 seconds they pull back and pant. "That was fun to watch" Ink said as he sipped his tea, Blue and Dream panting as Blue smiled a bit. "Wanna go out with me tonight?" He asked as Dream smiled and blushed as he nodded.

Later on, Dream and Blue had left for their date as Ink groaned, board again as he got up and grabbed his jacket and went outside, starting to walk around town.

After 2 hours of walking around, Ink started to head back home as it started to rain and he groaned as someone small was running and wasn't watching were they were going so they bumped into Ink, causing them both to fall, the smaller on top and Ink on the ground as the small jumped. "I-Im s-so sorry!!!.... " The smaller squeaked as they got up and helped him. Ink groaned as he rubbed his head and had one eye shut as he was looking away from the smaller. "I got it-" He snarled a bit as the smaller looked down and Ink groaned.

Error had been walking around as he then looked at the time and he jumped as he squeaked and he started rushing to get back home, especially when the rain started. He ran and wasn't paying attention so he crashed into someone taller than him as he landed on top of them and he blushed deeply of embarrassment. "I-I'm s-so sorry!..... " Error said as he got up and let his hand out to help the taller but the taller refused his help. "I got it-" The taller said a bit harsh as Error whimpered a bit and he backed up.

Ink looked at the smaller in front of him as he scanned him a bit. "Watch where you are going ne-" Ink cut himself off when he looked at the smaller's face, black 'skin', blue marks down, and the red glasses. "Uh.... Be more careful... " Ink said a bit softer as the smaller nodded.

Error looked at the taller as he blushed a bit, noticing how they looked him up and down. "Uh.... Be more careful.... " The taller said softly to him as Error nodded. "O-Of course... Um... I'm Error" Error said as he looked at the taller.

"O-Of course... " The smaller said to Ink as Ink blushed a bit at the smallers blush. "Um... I'm Error" The smaller said as Ink nodded. "Ink" He said.

Error and Ink stared into each other's eyes for a while in the rain, until it started to thunder and Error jumped as he looked at the time and his clothes. "Oh... I still have 42 minutes to walk home!.... " Error said a bit in distress as Ink hummed. "You could stay at my place, its only 5 minutes away." Ink said as Error looked at him. "Oh, thank you! I'll be sure to head out in the morning!" Error smiled as Ink blushed a bit at the cuteness. "Alright, come with me" Ink said as Error walked behind him.

Well, that's done. For now of course! Anyway i don't think there's much to say so

Bye Wolfies!!!!!!! ❤️🧡💛💙💚