father of mine

Madripoor:

Madripoor:

"We're gonna go see Zemo."

I look down to my messages from John, aggressive to say the least. Leave me alone..

Bucky enters the cell alone and Zemo begins announcing Bucky's command words "Longing.. Rusted.. Seventeen.." in Russian

"Those days are over." Bucky says bitterly

"I know. Just wanted to see how the new you reacts to the old words. Something is still in there. Perhaps seeking revenge?"

Bucky's teeth grit as he stares at Zemo annoyed. Zemo says "At least you were not conscious for most of your imprisonment. Could've been worse."

"That time wasn't exactly a picnic."

Zemo nods saying "For what it's worth, I'm sorry. It was never personal, you were simply a means to a necessary end. And I know you can understand the things parents do for their children, especially after death. Speaking as a mourning father to another of course."

Bucky shakes his head saying "You don't know what you're talking about."

"I read about it. In the files I decrypted. All about her. About her death. And that she was meant to be great, the new prodigy of both organizations. Before you k-"

Bucky's eye twitches in anger, he interrupts him, not wanting to hear about his deceased daughter any longer "Someone recreated the super soldier serum."

Zemo leans forward in interest saying "So I've heard."

Bucky narrows his eyes to him saying "You've known?"

"Had a visitor a few days ago. She revealed everything."

Bucky nods saying "Name?"

"Didn't give me one. But I could tell she wasn't someone I've ever encountered."

Bucky sighs and Zemo says "She knew of the flagsmashers and seemed to have had a nano mask on."

"Nano tech? How could you tell?"

Zemo crosses his arms saying "I couldn't at first but I figured it out after I repeated the conversation over in my head a few times."

Bucky asks "And she what, works with the flagsmashers?"

Zemo shrugs saying "She knew too much information to only be working with the flagsmashers. But yes, I suppose she is working with them. And someone else. My first guess was she was an insider in the American's CIA."

Bucky shakes his head saying "An inside job?"