A problem

Frida had paid a taxi to get there, it took her about 15 minutes and to her surprise, Heinz was already there at the exactly place they agreed to meet. She couldn't believe that at this point in her life she would be in such a situation, and with Benny! "Thanks for coming," she said sounding distressed and she couldn't quite speak when she felt a large amount of cigarette smoke hit her face, which annoyed her, of course. "Let's get this done quick and get out of here," she added.

Heinz took her hand as he wasn't going to leave her alone and they both walked towards the bar, it was full of people but they still had enough visibility to take a look and see if they had a trace of their target, Benny. She took her cell phone and tried to call him, she didn't know his condition but maybe it would work, but as much as she tried he didn't answer.

"I'll look on the other side, you on the left," Heinz suggested in order to speed up the process, to which Frida nodded. She stepped out onto the terrace, sure enough to find him leaning his head against the bar looking miserable.

"Benny!" She called out to him and came over immediately. Benny raised his head, it shows that he had vomited and his face looked haggard, Frida was scared when she saw his condition, it was not saying much that she had never seen him like this in her entire life. "We have to go, come with me," she spoke slowly, as angry as she was with him, all she felt now was pity.

"Leave me alone, I'm a mess," he tearfully refused. Frida didn't really understand what he was referring to, but perhaps it was just a consequence of his drunkenness.

"We can't discuss that here now, please come with me," she repeated almost begging, besides that she already wanted to leave that place, the smell of tobacco and alcohol would make her sick.

"You found him," Heinz moved closer having been unsuccessful in finding him, but he noted that she was struggling to get him up.

"Heinz, help me," she pleaded her friend, he moved closer and took Benny by his arm, but he reacted bitterly by withdrawing his arm in a violent manner. Frida frowned, disapproving of his reaction, she knew it would be difficult but she wasn't going to allow it either.

"Who is he?" Benny asked jealously and staring at them, of course he was out of all his senses. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"That's not your problem, now come," Frida replied savagely losing patience.

"Don't talk to him like that," Heinz warned Frida softly. "Remember that he is not aware of what he says or does."

"Who are you to be giving an opinion?" Benny repeated this time getting up from the chair and forgetting that he was dizzy. He hit his chest ready to fight, it bothered him a lot to see Frida with him.

"Benny!" She yelled at him. "Are you getting crazy?" He saw the fury in her eyes and got scared. He put his hands on his face about to burst into tears again. Now Frida's gaze became sensitive again, she hated that this was happening because she was fragile again, as fragile as the Benny she had in front of her eyes, in this situation she knew that his problem was more serious than she realized.

Frida approached slowly and took his arm making him feel confident, what she least needed was a violent scene and she knew he wasn't like that. "I'll go get a cab," Heinz said knowing she would keep the situation under control. Benny got carried away, he knew that his only option was to give up, besides that he no longer had the courage or strength for more, he felt dizzy and very much wanted to puke.

Leaving the bar, the taxi was already waiting for them but Benny had to stop, walking had made him want to throw up, so he didn't hesitate in the middle of the street. "I'll go alone Heinz, I think you've done enough for us," she said ruefully.