one man, one woman

Hans and Jonathan had returned home late as expected, it was at least 10 to midnight, but since it was summer and the sun was still out they lost track of time. Hans had keys to Frida's apartment, as he rang the bell a couple of times without receiving answers, Ilona and Jonathan entered first, and then Hans closing the door behind.

"Grandma, is she sleeping?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't know, let's see," Hans suggested, he didn't want to go and leave Jonathan without knowing where his mom was. The three of them went to her bedroom, the door was wide open, but when they peeked into the entrance they saw an unimaginable scene, Hans was shocked and didn't know what to do, the children were also exalted by what the image implied.

Benny was lying on the bed, Frida on his chest and they were both asleep, luckily they have clothes on, Hans thought. "Are they together?" Ilona questioned confused.

"This is new to me," Jonathan said, stunned.

"Okay, guys, turn around and we'll go to my house," Hans said, then he would talk to his mom.

Frida, who heard the whispers coming from the corridor, began to open her eyes, besides that she was already uncomfortable in the position she had maintained. She had fallen asleep in a conversation with Benny, and he didn't help her much because he kept stroking her back the whole time and that relaxed her more. She raised her head and saw her offspring there, then her heart sped up. "Hey!" She exclaimed, drawing their attention. Upon hearing her and feeling her movements on top of him, Benny also began to wake up.

Frida got out of bed, put on her slippers and left the bedroom, heading to the living room with her kids. "I didn't know, sorry," Hans lamented feeling uncomfortable, he didn't want to put his mother in such a situation.

"It's okay, forgive me..." she asked something embarrassed, but she didn't understand why either. "We just fell asleep, I didn't realize, we were just talking," she tried to excuse herself. Benny then left the bedroom at that moment, thinking that they might be in trouble.

"Are you two together?" Ilona questioned now directly.

"Not that we would mind if you are together," Jonathan chimed in somewhat excitedly.

Frida cleared her throat and looked at Benny, then at her son Hans. "Guys, we can talk about this later," Frida shook her head, not knowing what to say. "Did you have fun?" She asked to avoid the conversation.

"The question is: did you guys have fun?" Ilona insisted. Frida turned red as a tomato from embarrassment, Benny put his hand on her back to give her a boost.

"Yeah, we did," Benny chimed in with a smile, to make the moment less awkward for Frida, as he could tell she was nervous. "We had dinner and conversation, we fell asleep by mistake after remembering the old days like the best friends we are," he smiled and looked at her, she also looked up smiling and shook her head, she couldn't believe how witty he was .

"Suspicious," Ilona murmured.

Hans nudged her, "we're leaving now," he intervened.

"Jonathan will sleep with me tonight," Frida said quickly.

"Grandpa Benny will sleep with you," Jonathan said, "and it doesn't really bother me, I'd rather he be with you," he added sincerely.

"Benny won't sleep with me, my love," Frida stroked his hair.

"Actually, I'll be leaving now," he pointed out to make her feel more comfortable. Frida nodded and Benny held her hand to say goodbye but without saying anything, then he turned to Ilona and Jonathan, "guys... good night," he gave them his fists to bump into.