Chapter 14 - Just a kiss?

Y/N found herself in the en suite of one of the hosts bedrooms. Her body was uncomfortably arched over the toilet, her left hand gripping for mercy onto the pale counter to the left her as another wave of nausea threatens her guts to spill out. She gags, but relaxes once again, wiping off a sheer layer of sweat off of her forehead, ruining her makeup slightly as she does so. Having not thrown up yet, she stands up properly and faces the counter, looking into the reflection of the mirror before her, she takes into account her now sickly features as she begins to regret the amount of alcohol that she has consumed within the evening before splashing water on her neck in hopes of cooling her rising temperature as well as the nauseous feeling within her stomach.

A knock to the left of her startles her slightly as she turns and calls out to the door in return. "Be out in a minute!" She answers, hurriedly turning off the faucets and checking her appearance in the mirror, smoothing back the baby hairs on her forehead to neaten out her now frayed hair. "It's okay, Y/N," the voice calls out to her, "It's Mark." His speech was just as slurred as Y/N's. Her drunken state lights up as she opens the door to reveal Mark himself. He's sweaty from the party downstairs, the hair on his hairline as well as the nape of his neck clung to his skin and his makeup moustache was now smudged across his top lip, his mario costume was now missing a hat as well as their gloves. "I came to see you." He speaks up, drunkenly hiccuping afterwards.

————————————————————————

Y/N sat opposite Mark, both of them just as drunk as the other, giggling, hiccuping and talking with innocent tipsy curiosity, within the bedroom of a stranger. Y/N leaned into him in a fit of laughter, in reaction to a joke made by Mark, though if she were sober she would be laughing at him rather than with him. She places her left hand on his thigh and her right on his shoulder steadying herself as the mattress dips slightly underneath her. Mark stifles his laughter as he recognises the hand placement, a wave of curiosity as well as confidence slowly begins to take over him as bends his head to her level. Y/N's laughter wears off, as she stares back into his eyes confused and dumbfounded.

She looks up at him, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she receives nothing but a blank stare from Mark. "What?" She speaks up, confusion laced in her features as her eyebrows draw together and her forehead scrunches up  in a light frown whilst Mark continues to stare at her with an unreadable expression. Mark doesn't respond but instead presses his lips to hers chastely with an unmistakable presence of lack of experience. It was full of strength and drunken passion as their lips collided in a clumsy matter. Y/N takes a while to respond, worrying Mark as she does so only for her to eventually lean into it and kiss him back.

She pulls back ever so slightly and looks him in the eye as lust, love and passion swirls in his irises, not that her drunken self would ever recognise this. She hums quietly to herself in response before quickly reconnecting their lips, a trail of electricity shoots up her spine as she does so. Mark swiftly hoists her onto his lap, the purple skirt of her fairy costume riding up her waist slightly, the hair on the nape of his neck sticks up in response as she appears to reciprocate his eagerness. Her arms accommodate Mark as she wraps them tightly around his neck, one hand reaching up into his hair, his once slicked Mario hairstyle having now been ruined at the hands of his lover. Marks left hand grips onto her thigh as his right arm wraps around her waist, caressing her curves ever so slightly.

He grunts lowly into the kiss as he feels her tongue swipe across his bottom lip. The kiss is red hot with romance as their hands explore the silk of each other's bodies and their tongues collide drunkenly, though neither of them minded. The reality of the situation sets in for them both as the sultry atmosphere appears to sober them up ever so slightly.

————————————————————————

Mark moves the strap of Y/N's fairy dress off of her shoulder, butterflies pooling in her stomach as he does so. However, this bittersweet feeling is soon replaced with something different, she places her hands on his shoulders in hesitation although continuing to kiss him as the feeling begins to worsen. Nausea. She realises, pulling away from the kiss abruptly, still straddling his lap. "No." She says aloud, more to herself rather than Mark.

"Huh?" Mark questions, dazed from the heat of the kiss as well as the alcohol. "No!" She repeats louder, breaking free from Marks grasp and running back to the en suite as she empties her guts into the toilet.