2. Stay on track

A.N: Here's the second part I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment. Cale is a savage in this story to everyone just a warning.

Cale slowly lowered himself deeper into the tub, closing his eyes and hoping to relax.

But he found the action or lack of thereof in the thing called 'Relaxing' to only be more of a task than anything.

When in charge of his territory Cale never had the chance to relax, for his power reacted much too in tune with his emotions.

The giant spears and towers of ice that ripped through the Arm soldiers like putty and glowed crimson with the blood of it's enemies, all which came from the enraged Young Master of the territory.

 He had seen this the first time he'd used the Ancient Power,  and how the people had reacted. 

They all showed fear.

But not for the reason you might have thought, the Crown Prince who had just been crowned King offered Cale a position to be considered a Hero, a position at his side. The territory feared that Cale Henituse the man that'd they'd labeled Trash and had saved would be swayed by the King's Flowery Words.

'They really thought that low of at they time, but I am no fool. The King only saw me as Chess piece, a pawn to achieve his own goals.'

He remembered how the people he had already took under his wing reacted when he refused the offer.

They called him prideful, a self serving bastard, a Trash.

Oh, how Cale loved to shut that blasted Mage, mangy mutt, and 'Hero' Choi Han.

"Ah, I see so you wish for me to abandon my Families territory and let their lifeblood be destroyed in vain? No, I am trash and I always will be, but I still am the Trash of Count Henituse's family. If I were to abandon my Blood right now I would just prove the rumors right."

That was the line that shut everyone up, it was also the line that gave the few people in his territory loyalty toward him.

It was the line that sealed the deal. Henituse Territory was transformed into it's own nation, and before long they claimed more and more territory and more ice walls were built. Henituse territory became the most stable nation in Roan Kingdom and due to the fact that the king had nothing that interested them or even helped in it's massive Rebirth he could not control it without seeming to be a tyrant.

Being the most safe city in the war it became a hotspot for immigrants, merchants, and war veterans hoping for safety and business.

Cale treated everyone like a citizen, but he always searched them just incase any of them were spies of Arm or White Star.

"Cale?" 

Cale turned to Princess Crystelle and Prince Jalid. Both royals looked at Cale with worried faces.

"Yes?" He asked.

"... Your eye is glowing."

Cale Blinked before getting out of the shower, wrapping a towel over his body.

He walked infront of the mirror and looked at his reflection.

Due to injuries in one of his eyes Cale was advised to wear an eyepatch.

Just because they'd healed him didn't mean his body didn't suffer trauma. His covered eye had suffered intensive damage and was extremely sensitive to... well anything.

So seeing it glowing through the eyepatch was not something Hans would approve of.

Cale looked up at the flickering images of the Prince and Princess.