5. Red, silver is that a rapier?

A.N: People asked for OP Cale don't know if I can accomplish it but I'll try. But sadistic Cale and obsessive Cale ..? Oh that ones easier.

Hans watched in terror as his master dueled his wards with a a weapon that seemed much to sharp.

A Rapier a long thin sword that was know for its speed and sharpness.

And here Cale was wielding the weapon like it was another limb, which was odd since there was no record of the young master ever using a sword.

Hans was by no means a fool he knew his Young Master knew things of the future, that clairvoyant comment was by no means a joke. The mark of the God of Death on his arm despite Cale not once going to any Temple, the large mana that seemed to radiate him at times, and lastly his actions.

Hans knew the way a War Veteran acted, and his master was the exact copy of Survivors Guilt combined with PTSD and a touch of self-loathing. That wasn't something that bloomed over night, but it was not his place to pry. He just hoped that one day his Young master would trust him enough to share some of his burden.

CLINK

CLANG

POOF

"Red-nya! Teach me that move please?!"

Hans needed popcorn, watching the young master teach kids things that would take knights years to learn in mere hours spoke of both the children's and his own talent.

Due to the fact that his young master seemed to be so knowledgeable on sword fighting it was unexpected for him to also know Hong's and On's. Most people only picked one weapon and stuck with it, yet his young master had trained with multiple weapons to such a degree only shocked him more.

He felt a touch of pride, if only those loud-mouth servants in the Henituse mansion could see them now.

'Trashy young master my ass! They should think twice before insulting my charge!'

Hans failed to notice the look of happiness the young master gave him.

"Hans! I have your favorite type of Sebons!"

Hans froze, shocked that Cale knew Hans's flair for the odd weapon. Usually when people found out about his use of the needle-like weapons he used they teased him, not believing needles could be a good choice for fighting.

'Little did know how easy it was to kill people with a perfect throw.' Hans huffed.

And man did Hans knew how to throw, he didn't like bragging but with the years-old obsession he'd managed to master the use of the weapon in multiple ways that were all ultimately deadly.

Without a second Hans got of the seat and ran to the training ground.

Cale smiled before handing the former Deputy Butler a small package around the size of a fancy women's jewelry box. In fact it did look like a jewelry with the smooth obsidian design and sliver accents adorning it.

Hans took it gently, before bowing in thanks and opening it.

Hans practically wanted to cry tears of joy.

Inside glass-like sebons of all sizes and types perfectly kept.

"Their made from my Ice, as long as I'm alive they won't melt." Cale smiled.

Hans jumped for joy

"Thank you!"

"Well? What are you waiting for? You got a lesson teach the kids, don't you?" Cale raised an eyebrow.

Hans brightened.

"Of course."

Cale's grin widened.