14. The story of survivors

A.N: ...Hi Choi Han, hi Rosalyn, hi 'Raon'...

Cale sighed, giving a cold-hard glare to a rather touchy doctor, before continuing to zone out.

At least that was what appeared to be happening, in reality Cale was speaking telepathically with the Black Dragon.

'My Savior, the aura of death and anger radiates of you like fog, even more so as I feel a strange energy seemingly to forcefully want to bond with you.' The dragon thought.

'That as the Falcarios Fastidire, allow it to do what it wishes... I do not wish for you to be injured.'

Cale could feel the stare the dragon's burning stare analyzing what he said.

'I know well that my savior only holds my health as priority, but might I ask what kind of thing could harm such a great and mighty dragon as I?'

Cale listened to the dragon's words.

It seemed quite obvious this dragon was being raised by elves, with only a few days he already spoke with the authority of ruler.

'As he should.' Cale smiled.

'The 'Falcarios Fastidire' is a powerful weapon crafted as courting gift for the first Thames.'

'We got this part.' Spoke the Ancient Powers.

'Shut your mouth.' Cale hissed mentally.

The dragon stayed silent, beckoning Cale to continue.

'The God of Love had fallen inlove with a person.'

'A person?'

'At the time the Thames were naught but lowly servant spirits of a different God.'

'So they had no gender?'

'Yes, it is the reason each Thames is born they way they are, no matter what gender they are the have the beauty and power to charm anyone.'

Cale nodded his head, most servant spirits didn't have any gender, nor personality, nor an ounce of morality.

They only had one goal and that was to carry out the orders of their masters.

It was only natural however that a creature created by god would be the epitome of allurement.

'The spirit, who was the God's most prized spirit however had been rewarded with all of those traits and was honored by the gift,'

The dragon was waiting for when the part of the story would go wrong.

'But he had no choice to reject the gift. The God of Love knew for a fact that the reason was because of the spirits creator: The Goddess of Wisdom, so he asked her.'

'And?'

'The goddess denied the request and insulted the God of Love's efforts... and so they both began to fight.'

'During the fight they decimated everything in their path.. and in the last effort to stop the battle...'

'They sacrificed themselves?'

Cale laughed.

'Oh, no~ The Thames don't work that way.'

'They took the weapon that was meant as a present and absorbed the aura of both Gods rage, he then proceeded to claim independence and eternal excommunication from both the 2 Gods and the servants of said Gods.'

The Black Dragon couldn't help but agree with the first Thames choice, it made the most sense.

'The first Thames left both Gods eternally heartbroken, and to this day the scythe feeds of the sorrow the Gods feel and the hatred they hold for eachother.'