Little man with horns and tail

Pete first time in his life received such authority. At village, he was just simple boy, who was raised by grandparents, later he was just bodyguard under Theerapanyakul's name. But since his abduction, suddenly he became wife of The Second Family heir and was able to control fricking maniac. He became an important pawn on the chessboard. Surprisingly given power didn't scare him, he felt confident, powerful and people around could sense it.

"I work here for almost 15 years and I'm loyal only to Theerapanyakules." Said man in his fifties, looking deadly serious.

Pete stared at him, directly into eyes "Theerapanyakules includes two factions, P'Jem. Don't you think it would get very messy if you would be loyal to both of them?" Asked with false kindness in smile, trying to capture every alarming detail. Man huffed and opened his mouth about to say something, but Pete interrupted him. "Phi, you can go for now, but if you will find anything worth my attention, please don't hesitate to tell me." Pete smiled again and this time old man understood that he shouldn't object.

When he left, Pete sighed and turned to Nop, standing behind him.

"Should I suspect you're some other family spy?"

"If I would be spy, I would help you get out of this place... You know, last time..." Said Nop, trying to avoid other man gaze.

"Right... Make sense, but why are you reminding me about that? You know what, Nop, you should be the first one, who will experience basement treatment!" Pete huffed and get up from the desk. He was seriously getting tired after so many hours talking to so many people. "Who's left? I'm tired already, everyone swears they are loyal, but all of them sounds like bullshit."

"There's only one left, our IT guy, you met him today." Said Nope and handed over glass of water to Pete.

"Oww, the young one? He looks like total nerd, and he's kinda nervous. Beside, he's the only one computer specialist, who stayed."

"I'll go get him."

Just few seconds later bodyguard came back with young man. Pete stared at him for a while and with every silent minute, guy huddled more and more. He was good-looking, yet average guy.

It's weird that he's not slouching, since he's spending so much time sitting on the computer... He's definitely working out, cause he's got muscles... This guy if full of contradictions... — thought Pete, frowning.

"Hi, I didn't have a chance to properly introduce myself. I'm Pete." He stretched out his hand in front of man with smile.

"I'm Zee" he cleared his throat and squeezed offered hand "IT specialist."

"Yeah, as I see you're the only one, who decided to stay." Pete looked at his documents "So you're 22?"

"Yes, Khun Pete." He nodded awkwardly and started playing with his fingers.

"That's cool. You already achieved high position despite the age"

Which is suspicious — thought Pete with concern — Everyone who's hired here are in their thirties. Zee doesn't have any previous work experience, nor he's not attending university... His biography part is empty, even there're no parents names... Who is this guy?

"I'm average Khun Pete... Besides, you're not much older and you're already having higher position." In his eyes cornered darkness and Pete noticed it immediately. He made little smile to hide his suspicions.

"Ha, ha, come on, I'm an average island boy myself. Okay, I think you're fine, don't be a stranger to me." Pete still was smiling when Zee left the room. "Hey Nop, watch out little IT guy. I don't think that P'Kan hired him without a reason."