Just like his father

"Oh, yeah. Crazy cousin has been calling me since yesterday. Just put your phone on silence." Vegas said casually, rummaging through the closet.

Pete stared at him in disbelief with slightly opened mouth. He ran to the balcony window and saw Takhun along with Arm, Pol, Kinn and Porsche, trying to pull him into the car. Khun Noo was holding megaphone and yelling something through it, but soundproof windows, hold it outside.

"Holy Buddha, spare my patience" Pete murmured to himself "Vegas. You knew about it all this time and you didn't think about telling me?"

Vegas glared at him, knitting his eyebrows in a frown, like he didn't understand what's the problem.

"You belong with Secondary Family now. Why would you want to know anything about them?"

Pete relaxed body tension as soon as he recognized concern in Vegas' voice. Vegas was frightened that Pete's having second thoughts, his body tensed up and breathing hastened when this thought flashed across his mind.

"Guys, I know that communication wasn't the big deal in your house" Pete looked at Macao and Vegas, trying not to sound offensive "But right now, we need to stick together. We can't keep anything between us. Even if it's something trivial as Khun Noo shouting at main gate."

Strong brotherhood bond let them understand each other without words, so they just stared at each other eyes for few seconds and nodded.

"He started calling yesterday, after you left the room. He was yelling something about my death and your betrayal, so I just hung up." Said Vegas, searching something through the drawer.

"We should just remove the cards from the phones and turn off electricity in the house." Said Macau, sitting at the bed.

"Can't happen, if we disconnect the power, fridges in the kitchen will stop working. We have limited supplies, so we can't do that. Beside, electric door locks will stop working, and we won't be having lights. " Rationally noticed Pete.

Meanwhile, Vegas found clothes for himself and Pete. Macau faced the wall, trying to avoid their nakedness. Vegas smirked at this sight, and teased his brother by throwing wet towel from his hips at his head.

"Hia! Cut it out! You're acting like toddler!" Macau blushed and drop the towel on the wooden floor.

"If you want, Pete and I can arrange few toddlers" Vegas teased him, donning black briefs.

They all froze at once.

"Pim." Said Macau in severe voice.

Young wife of Kan's was nine months pregnant and just now, they reminded themselves that none of them haven't seen her since they arrived to the household. There was too much going on, to notice lack of woman.

"She's pregnant with this little shithead." Vegas muttered in disbelief. His mood immediately changed and he felt psychotic at once. He sat at the bed, gritting his teeth along with fists. His eyes expressed pure anger and fake façade returned to his face.

Macau watched him carefully. He witnessed his brother's outbursts of anger at many occasions, and he couldn't help, but feel like he was with father. Macau subconsciously knew that Vegas would never hurt him in any way, but his instincts and post-traumatic responses were telling him to be vigilant. Pete noticed Macau's clenched jaw and instantly he put hand on Vegas' shoulder in order to regain his composure.

"One problem at the time. We can't do relevant searches, since we're lock up here, which leave us with footages." Pete tried to remain calm and reassurance brothers, even when inside he felt like he's in burning down Rome. "Macau, you should check CCTV. We'll dress up and join you. Is that all right with you?"