7.

Dawn DarkosSeattle, Washington

Dawn Darkos
Seattle, Washington.
. . .

I was not freaking out. Nope.

Roman started back at me with a funny look while I blinked, hoping that my eyes didn't grow big as much as they already were.

Roman stood at the entrance of my front door, my hand was tight on the Schlage doorknob. I swallowed, fully aware my ears were turning red and Loki's golden fur brushing against my leg.

"Roman," I clamped my mouth shut, thinking of exactly what I was going to say. Roman was at my doorstep, I look like I just came back from fighting demons with Dean Winchester, while he stood there like a freaking demi-god.

"Why exactly-" An emotion flicked across his face once I spoke, he looked at his watch once again, it was ten after eight, and knowing Mr. punctual, he wanted everything to be on time.

"Are you going to let me in, or do you always have an intense staring contest with your guest?"

"Guest? you are not my guest, more like an intruder,"  Inhaling through my nose and not hiding my embarrassment for not picking something else to sleep in, I turn around and walked away, leaving him at the entrance of my home.

"But since you are already here, come on in, sugar,"

Sugar? I closed my eyes, trying to figure out where the hell did that even come from. I cannot believe I'd just called Roman Sokolov sugar, I moved towards my kitchen area of the modern home taking a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter.

Roman's tall form stood in the middle of my kitchen,  his nose scrunched together forming a wrinkling between his brows as his gaze moved towards Loki, he sat on his back feet a small tilt in my dog's head as they both stare at each other.

"He doesn't bite, you can pet him," I cover a hand over my mouth, as I chewed. I never thought I see the day Roman will be inside my home, my safe place. I never let many people here because it was the only place where I felt myself, without Roman and his very mean words.

I was capable of holding a grudge as Aslyn told me before, she mentioned the lifelong grudge I had with Zayn's malik the moment he left 1D, but I had an even longer grudge with Roman.

His words always affected me, more than I can admit.

"Can I get you anything, juice, coffee, croissant, a life? Or do you want to have a staring contest with my dog?" I watched his lips twitch fighting a smile. I found this very funny but like hell would I let him know that.

"Coffee is fine, black." I stifled a laugh moving towards the coffee machine while sneaking in a comment.

"Like your soul?" He stopped his staring contest with Loki, moving his eyes towards me. My skin burned from his gaze, and the little clothes I was wearing were nothing how his gaze made me feel naked hot silky embarrassment.