17.

ROMAN SOKOLOVSeattle, Washington

ROMAN SOKOLOV
Seattle, Washington
. . .

I was going through eternal hell.

Everyone in a mile's radius didn't want to be on my bad side as I stalked down the hall toward the elevators. My assistant, who Damon had to hire for me pretended to take a call when I passed.

My jaw ticked, I couldn't blame them. I'd been snapping at everyone left and right for the past week ever since that night at my club. That fucking kiss.

It was sewn into my mind, and I found myself thinking about how she felt in my arms. She slept in my bed while I spent the last hour that night in the shower with my right hand around my cock with a chest full of lust and rage.

I haven't seen Dawn since, and I started to miss her more than I can admit in her absence. She left that morning while I was in the shower, I'm more disappointed she didn't face me. She hasn't even been emailing me directly, she had her assistant do it.

"Where too, sir?" Mike, my driver asked as he entered the car turning the engine on. I hesitated, my thoughts blinded by silky brown hair and green eyes.

Telling him, he started driving down the road he was already familiar with.

Twenty minutes later, I walked into Dawn's building, light pink interior. Every employee fitted with smiles like this was willy the Wonka chocolate factory.

I took the elevator up ignoring the countless stares, her receptionist was supposed to announce my arrival but I know Dawn would make excuses not to see me. The elevator door opened, revealing the open format to her office.

Her assistant sat behind his desk, wide eyes as he notice me. "Mr. Sokolov, Dawns not inform you are here..."

"Where is she," my patience was thinning. My mind was a spinning cycle and I needed to see her.

"She's in a meeting, and sir you aren't allowed in there-"

My feet were moving towards the familiar conference room. Opening the door, the chatter of voices was silenced, she sat at the head of the table, a smile on her lips slowly turning into a frown as her eyes meets mine.