23.

DAWN DRAKOSSeattle, Washington

DAWN DRAKOS
Seattle, Washington
. . . 

Anticipation coiled like a hot wire in my stomach, our moments hung in the air so dirty and raw that I couldn't bear another round. He had his face pressed between my legs, holding my thighs, like it was something he always wanted and he was afraid to let go all night. 

He had me so desperate, so hot that I felt embarrassed to be so turned on by his words and it didn't make it better when he spoke Russian. Lukewarm water surrounded me, the bubbles almost dissolved in the bath. 

He sat behind me, heat steamed up the mirrors, and drenched the room in a sultry haze. It wasn't sexual, but his hands were in my hair massaging my scalp with grim deep strokes. I sighed into his chest.

"Can I hire you to wash my hair?" I hummed, my hands laid flat on his thighs my palms itching to hold onto him. 

"I'll do whatever you want, darling," The quiet roar of my heart thumped in my ears, something so intimate touched me so deeply. 

"My grandma always told me never to say that, it's like signing your life over," I turned my head to see his face, his dark lashes swept against his cheeks in a dark fan. 

"If I'm signing it over to you, where do I sign?" A soft laugh escaped from me, his dark gaze following every move I made.

I'd never been this close to any man I'd been with, never so much tension or intimacy but somehow this feels normal. When we were done, he laid out his shirt for me to wear. 

While comb out my hair, rubbing lotion on my skin get dressed he took a phone call while sitting in his Calvin Klein boxers. The heat of his gaze on my skin while he spoke Russian into his phone,  a sly grin on his lips and I wanted to know what he was saying. 

My feet touched the hardwood floor of the house, finding my way to the kitchen and when I arrived I wasn't alone. An older woman stood in the kitchen placing two plates down on the marble counter.

Her blonde hair was clipped into a low bun, her frail skin was covered in freckles, she was short and so pretty. She turned to me with wide eyes and a smile, that took me off my feet.

"Good morning, dear are you hungry?" She took a step towards me, her smile never leaving her lips. 

"Famished, I'm Dawn it's lovely to meet you..." I paused not knowing her name, she waved her hand and pulled me into a hug. 

"It's lovely to meet you, I'm Anya, oh dear you are just beautiful," Something about her made her so welcoming, her aura was so lovely and light. 

"Thank you, but look at you," She was beautiful, I wish I could look like her when I get older, She motioned me to an empty seat at Island. 

"I have to say, I was surprised my boy had company, the house is so lonely sometimes that I went a little overboard for breakfast this morning," a Thick Russian accent spilled from her lips, as I looked at the food laid out. 

"It's okay, I get like that when I bake but I always take leftovers down to the homeless shelter," I admitted, her eyes widened and she smiled like she was pleased with my words.

"As do I, on the days Mr. Sokolov doesn't need me I volunteer myself," Anya showed me her volunteer pin, did I fall in the bath and meet my older self? 

"I think you and I will be good friends, Anya," I say, picking up the glass of orange juice. I was a fan of apple juice but orange juice will do.

We talked, her company being so warm, I learned that she moved here when she was thirty to take care of Roman when his parents separated, and she's been with him since. Anya's married and her family lives down the hill she has two sons and her daughter is getting married next month.

 I was halfway through my food before Roman entered the kitchen, he was dressed in a white beater and his grey sweatpants hung low on his hips I couldn't drag my sight away. 

"I see you met Anya," Roman says, he leans and kisses her cheek like you would do your grandmother, she hands him a cup of coffee before he takes his seat beside me. 

"I have and where have you been keeping this sweet lady," I narrowed my eyes at him playfully. 

"She must've shown you a different side of her when I was taken my call because she isn't sweet,"  He replied, I shot my eyes ready to speak but she smacked his head with the oven mitt. 

"Smotri, mal'chik," Anya pointed her finger but soon after she smiled, then rubbed the spot she hit. They bonded like mother and son he wasn't even like this with his mother.

"Apologies, you are dismissed Anya," he hummed, sending her a smile, She kissed his cheek and then soon after hugged me before leaving.

"She's really sweet," I admit, before taking a bite of my pancake.

''She is, also stubborn I asked her to take off so many times and she refuses," he replied with a shake of his head.

"Maybe she doesn't want you to be alone just yet," I say.

"Maybe,"

The word 'maybe' hung in the air so quietly that it felt weird to say something after it, My eyes searched the house fully taking it in almost still in disbelief.

Last night, as he held me in his chest. I'd asked him why did he buy this house. His reply was, "Because you built it,"

"What?" I was breathless.

"I was sure, I couldn't have you and the thought of that drew me mad. Then I was buying property here in Seattle and Ares told me about you designing your first house. I was so proud of you, so I brought it, do you understand my love the length I would go to be near you?"

I was brought out of my thoughts when his leg brushed my thigh, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing,"

Roman and I spent the rest of the weekend locked in his house, subsisting on Anya's cooking and orgasms, Sex with Roman was something I couldn't explain if I tried. Raw, deep, with this intimacy. It shattered every single thought I had about another man.

But after this, behind these closed doors, the thought of what would happen when the light was shed in scared me. And I didn't know what to do.

Okay, this was short, but enjoy and next will be super longer

Okay, this was short, but enjoy and next will be super longer. see you,

xoxo