chapter 1

mother gothel's pov

I woke up outside of the tower, I remembered what had happened, rapunzel's hair was cut, but I should have died, it must have grown back, I had to find her, I got up and started walking towards corona.

rapunzel's pov

I was walking through the town of Corona, it's my favorite thing to do, I love to see everyone, I was hanging out with some of the kids when all of a sudden a little boy ran up to me, "rapunzel!" the boy said, he's now standing in front of me, "what wrong?" I asked the kid. "I saw mother gothel, in town, she's back!" the boy answered, "what!" I exclaimed, I started speed walking towards the castle, only to bump into a familiar alchemist.

varian's pov

I was walking through corona when rapunzel bumped into me, "whoa, oh hey princess." I greeted, "hi varian." rapunzel replied, she looked like she's seen a ghost, "Hey, you okay rapunzel?" I asked looking at her with worry. "yeah, im-im fine, I got to go, nice talking to you varian." the princess stammered, she then walked passed me and started speed walking towards the castle, I shrugged and started heading towards my house.

mother gothel's pov

I was walking around corona sneakily when I found rapunzel talking to a boy, around thirteen years old, the boy had raven-black hair with one single blue streak, that streak I've seen it before, that boy is the holder of the moonstone, the sun drop and the moonstone, I need it!