chapter 7

Eugene pov

"How are we supposed to find them, we have no clue where they are." I said. "we might be able to track varian's power." Quirin informed, "how?" I asked, "the rocks send out an electric current when sprouting, we find where the strong current is coming from..." Quirin started, "we find rapunzel and varian!" I interrupted. "exactly, but the only problem is, I don't know how to find the strong current, the one who probably would know how to is varian." Quirin said, "could you try to find it?" I asked hopefully, "I could try, not promising anything." Quirin answered, then he walked into varian's room and closed the door.

varian's pov

"yes, it worked!" I heard gothel exclaim, "what worked? what are you trying to do? why do you need us here?" I bombarded gothel with these questions, I was so confused about what was happening and no one would answer my questions. "all will be revealed in due time." gothel answered, "that's not an answer!" I snapped, "varian, you need to calm down." I heard rapunzel say from behind me, she sounded so weak, I'm getting kinda worried for her. "I'll calm down once we're away from here, especially you rapunzel, I'm worried for you." I expressed my concerns. "I'm fine varian." rapunzel said, then before I knew it she fell to the floor unconscious, "rapunzel!" I yelled running towards rapunzel.