chapter 2

Rapunzel's pov

I arrived at the castle and walked into the throne room. "rapunzel, what is the meaning of this?" my dad asked, "dad, mother gothel's back." I informed, "guards! surround the castle no one in no-one out." my dad ordered, the guards all ran out of the room in a hurry, "dad, with all due respect, I don't think the guards will be enough to keep out gothel." I informed, "the guards will be fine, now rapunzel you will stay in your room until gothel is found." my dad said, "what! dad I can help. I can stop her!" I protested, "no rapunzel, you will stay in your room, now go!" my dad ordered, I walked away sadly into my room when...

mother gothel's pov

I decided to follow the boy to his house because rapunzel is easy to find, the boy walked towards old corona, he went into this house and I saw through the window that he was making potions, the boy was smart too, I walked into the house and cleared my throat.

varian's pov

I arrived home and was practicing some of my alchemy equations when a voice cleared behind me, I turned around and I saw an adult woman standing in my house, she had black wavey hair, with a red dress and black hood, "uh, who are you?" I asked staring at the stranger in my house, "hello, I'm someone you don't need to worry about." she said mysteriously, "uh, that's not really an answer." I asked, getting nervous about this stranger, "your coming with me." the lady sneered, she then took out a Dagger and started walking towards me. I backed away from the stranger but she grabbed me and held her dagger to my throat, "what, what do you want?" I stammered. "do you have anything to teleport?" the stranger asked looking at my table full of beakers, while still holding her dagger to my throat, "no." i lied, "you sure you want to lie to me?" the stranger threatened, I could feel her dagger pushing at my throat. "fine there is." I gave in, "what is it?" the stranger asked, "that." I told her, pointing to a beaker, she grabbed it and threw it on the ground, and then there was fog.