chapter 10

varian's pov

I finished eating my food a while ago and I was now just sitting on the floor, I was so bored, but I was also worrying about rapunzel, I haven't seen her since she fainted, the door then opened and gothel entered with rapunzel, rapunzel was standing but she had a blindfold over her eyes, I stood up and stared at gothel and rapunzel, gothel pushed rapunzel inside the room and slamed the door, I ran towards rapunzel and I took off the blindfold, rapunzel looked at me and we hugged, we were hugging when gothel's voice came through the speaker, "varian get back in front of the mirror, rapunzel get to the other side." gothel ordered, both rapunzel and I listened, "varian, think of the black rocks, and rapunzel think of the sun." gothel said, I closed my eye's and I stared thinking of the black rocks, my blue streak in my hair started glowing once more, and black rocks sprouted out of the ground again only to shrink back down once more.

eugene's pov

we had been sitting in varian's room for what seemed like forever when the room started shaking again, Quirin stood up and pressed the green button after the shaking stopped we stood silent for a while, "did it work?" I asked Quirin, "I think so." Quirin replied, he was holding a piece of paper, he handed it to me, I looked at it, and it was a map.