Chapter 23

(Surprise....?
My school's intramural is near and I'm soooo excited!!
And the 2nd periodical exam is also near Σ(゚Д゚;)

Enjoy! That's all.

(☆/>u</)

-Author-san)

Hoshino Yuuki's POV

I turned around to find the source of that voice.

"Seijuro-kun!" With a smile, I called the red haired boy in surprise as he walked towards us with a calm smile plastered on his face.

"It's been awhile, Midorima, Fuyuka-san, and Hoshino-san," he greeted casually. "I didn't know that you 3 are also attending Teiko. I have a feeling that my school days will be interesting with you guys.

Ryota-kun leant slightly to my male childhood friend as he cupped a hand.

""Seijuro"? You mean the Akashi Seijuro-kun?" I heard Ryota-kun whispered to Shintaro-kun.

"Yes," Shintaro-kun nodded as he adjusted his spectacles before pushing the Blondie's face away with an irritated look.

Seijuro-kun did a side glance to Ryota-kun, "And you are?"

"I'm Kise Ryota. It is nice to meet you-su," Ryota-kun gave him a friendly smile.

"Likewise."

Seijuro-kun returned his gaze to me. "What would you say, Hoshino-san?" he reminded me his question awhile ago.

I crossed my arms and think.

My brows creased, undecided yet, "To be honest, I really don't know,"

"You should join as a Manager," he suggested, as if I'll be useful as a Manger to the basketball club. "You're good at gathering of data in full details, you're good at memorization, and a fan of basketball."

Miyu-chan remembered something and said with a cheery smile, "Since we were in 4th grade, we were members of the boys' basketball club. So, why not join too, as Managers?"

Liking the idea, I nodded my head in agreement. "I guess, I should join too, since Shintaro-kun is also joining it."

Seijuro-kun nodded in satisfaction.

"Good. Me, too. In fact, I've already gave them my club application form."

Ryota-kun looked at me, Shintaro-kun, and Miyu-chan. "If Midorimacchi, Fuyukacchi and Hoshinocchi are going to join the boys' basketball club, I guess I should join too, of course," he winked at me. "Since I'm a fast leaner, I know I can do anything-su!"

He did a peace sign, "So teach me a lot of things-su!"

"A fool like you should rely on your own-nanodayo. Baka," Shintaro-kun told him as he crossed his arms across his chess with a frown.

"How mean-su!"

Even though Shintaro-kun looked like that, I know that he was happy for Ryota-kun to join with him.

Seijuro-kun chuckled in amusement, "I hope we'll be in the first string."

Ryota-kun added quickly, "Although I'll be busy from modelling-su!"

"Modeling?" I slightly arched a brow.

"Modeling!?" Beamed Miyu-chan.

"Hai! Onee-chan submitted my application form from the modeling agency today and I'm positive that I'll be accepted!"

"Tch... Don't get full of yourself."

"Hoshinocchi! Midorimacchi is being a meanie to me again-su!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The bell rang around 3PM, signaling the end of the 1st day. Miyu-chan and I quickly fixed our things into our bags and met up with Shintaro-kun and Ryota-kun on the hallway before heading to the boys' locker/changing room to change as we girls we're waiting outside that room.

Impatiently, Miyu-chan tapped her foot on the floor with a bored expression after waiting for them for five minutes. "Geez. They sure are taking their time. Are they grooming themselves instead?" she said, growing very impatient as seconds passed.

"It can't be helped, since the school's basketball club is the strongest in other middle schools. So I guess... they have to look and do their best...?" I was unsure about the last sentence.

The door of the locker room opened.

"Are you guys done, Shin-"

I paused when I saw a familiar light blue haired person with an average height came out of the room.

"Eh?" He closed the door behind him as he tilted his head, his light blue orbs staring at me with a puzzled look.

I raised my hands. "My apologies! I thought you were one of my friends that we've been waiting for," I told him apologetically.

"Huh? Who're you talking to- WHOA!!??" Noticing him, Miyu-chan hugged me in surprise. She must've not noticed him.

"Umm... Is that so?" He lightly scratched his cheek. "Well then, please excuse me," he bowed politely before walking pass us. I observed him as he go, 'His presence is so low. No wonder that club member from the Literature Club didn't notice him. His life with a low presence... Must be tough for him, huh.'

Once he was out of view, Miyu-chan sighed in relief, hands on her chest. "That scared me... He almost gave me a heart attack."

Finally the two males that we've been waiting for came out of the changing room.

"Sumimasen-su. Did we keep you waiting?" said Ryota-kun with a goofy smile as he scratched his head. "You see, Midorimacchi was so stubborn. He kept checking if his finger nails were clean and okay-su."

Shintaro-kun raised a brow at him, "What's wrong with that? I just want to be prepared at all cost-nanodayo."

He looked at me, "You, too."

"Don't worry about me. I'm already prepared." My heart and soul.

"But your finger nails aren't fixed yet-nodayo."

"That doesn't even related to basketball-su! Why do you want to do that, Midorimacchi?"

With a "Aha!", Miyu-chan slammed her fist to her opened palam. "Are you nervous that you want to hold Yuu-chan's hand? You're so sly, Midorima-kun! You're such a certified Tsundere!" Miyu-chan grinned at us as Shintaro-kun was taking care of my nails.

Both Ryota-kun and her received a harshful glare from the Megane.

"That's not it!! I'm just making sure that Yuuki-san's finger nails are fixed before we enter to the gym-nanodayo."

"That doesn't make any sense-su! We entered into the gym for the Entrance Ceremony, remember?"

Miyu-chan questioned as she tilted her head, sweatdropping, "Anyway, is that even necessary?

"Of course, it is-nanodayo!" Shintaro-kun insisted.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Bty, today's (October 22) is mah birthday!!💖

I just turned 20 this 2022!

So many 2s 😂

I can't believe that I've been living for 2 decades 💚😭
☆.。.:* .。.:*☆