ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

You and Kazuha we're walking to go to the cafeteria when you both saw a figure near the cafeteria entrance.

The said figure had dark hair with teal-highlights. ' Xiao ' you thought as you come closer to him.

"Hey Xiao! Why are you not with the others?" You asked to him. He looks at you then to Kazuha then back to you.

"I was waiting for you" he answers after eyeing you both.

"Huh? I already told you that you don't have to wait for me to go have lunch with the others" you said to him while you slightly tilted your head to the right side.

"... It's awkward without you there" he said after a while of silence, he looks at Kazuha before looking at the cafeteria. "Let's go." He said while walking there.

You and Kazuha looked at each other and nodded then followed Xiao inside the cafeteria.

You knew what Xiao meant when he said '... It's awkward without you there'.
He never really talks as much with the rest of the group except for you. He would only willingly join them in hangouts whenever you join.

But even knowing this it somehow makes your heart flutter whenever he says those words.

"Y/NNNN!!! OVER HERE!!!" You hear someone shout, scanning the cafeteria you see a dark browned haired-girl fading into crimson at the end waving their hands rapidly at you.

You, Xiao and Kazuha look at her and come up to her and the others.

"Why the heck are you so loud.." Xiao says as Kazuha sits beside Aether at the table who was seated next to Venti talking to Aether about who knows what.

You take a seat beside Hu Tao while Xiao followed you to sit beside you.

Everyone then started talking to each other again, Kazuha who was helping Aether calm down while Venti was pestering him, Lumine talking to or more like lecturing Hu Tao bout her pranks recently, Ganyu just doing the same with Lumine, meanwhile you and Xiao we're just quietly eating y'all's lunch.

You peek over to take a look at his lunch to see a very familiar white color.

"Almond Tofu again Xiao? *Sigh*..." You say to him and he looked at you with a deadpan look.

"Can I have some again?" You asked him hoping he would say yes again. "Tsk..Whatever" he said and you took some of his lunch, savoring the flavor of the all familiar dish.

'Mmm..The sweet and smooth texture...' you thought knowing fully well that this kind of Almond Tofu was handmade by the one and only, Xiao himself.

"It's delicious as always Xiao" you say to him while he just nodded at your words and continued eating.

While he was continuing on eating his lunch you couldn't help but take a good look at him. His dark hair with teal highlights, his amber-eyes that seem to glow at night and a purple diamond birthmark on his head...

Noticing someone staring at him, he looked at you from his peripheral view and noticed you staring at him.

"...You're staring again Idiot" Xiao says and that seems to put you out of your daydreaming-

A deep crimson red color made it to your face, the reason that Xiao noticed you staring at him 'again'.

"Ah- Sorry Xiao, I was just thinking not staring at you-" you say and looked away to continue eating your lunch while he also continued eating his Almond Tofu while also saying...

"Whatever you say..."

×―×―×―×―×―×

A/N;
Helloo new chapter for everyone!!! Might have a few errors cuz I'm writing this at midnight while also physically drained </33
But I hope y'all liked this chapter!!:DD!!

Also...
Holy- 145 reads?!? Tysmmm TvT!!!

×―×―×―×―×―×