ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45

Trigger Warning: Blood, and Violence!

(If uncomfortable with reading it skip the parts until you see these three symbol's again.)
|
|
V

"XIAO!"

Xiao felt a presence behind him and his fight response activated.

He turned his whole body around and instinctively raised his fist to the person who was behind him.

The unknown person couldn't react fast and managed to get hit in the face falling flat on the floor by the sudden impact.

The person groaned in pain coughing out  blood.

Signora clicked her tongue, "Utterly useless..."

Scaramouche noticed a few more people in the same outfit as the one that Xiao punched and turned to Zhongli, "There's more of them."

"It seems she has gotten help this time around." Zhongli noted. "Deal with the one's on the right, I'll take the left."

"I don't take anyone's orders." Scaramouche's eyes narrowed, not appreciating the fact that he's being ordered around.

"There is no time for this. Do what I tell you unless you wish for Xiao and everyone else to get hurt."

At that Scaramouche grumbled and abided dealing with the incoming danger at the right side.

"Wait Zhongli, what am I supposed to do??" Childe stopped the other male.

"I'll leave you and Albedo to help Xiao and deal with Signora." Zhongli simply responded then went to deal with the people at the left.

Albedo came back to Childe's side, "Don't idly stand there, Tartaglia."

"Right— " he said following the shorter male.

Xiao took notice of two other figures dashing right at him.

He ran towards the two as well not taking account that they were carrying daggers along with them.

Only when the light hit the metal surface of the dagger making it shine did he see it. Startled he stopped on his tracks but one of them were already right infront of him and lifted their hand to hit him with the dagger.

Not having enough time to dodge it he protected himself by raising both his hands in a defensive state. The dagger made a sound and slashed against his skin drawing out blood.

Childe tackled the person who injured Xiao down while Albedo went to check up on him.

Xiao grunted when Albedo took a hold of his wounded arm and observed it before ripping a part of his shirt with his teeth, "What the hell are you doing!?"

The male wrapped the torn piece of clothing tightly to Xiao's injured arm which caused the other to groan in pain, "We cannot let this wound get affected."

Albedo let go of Xiao's arm, "This is the best to cover it for now until we get it properly treated."

Xiao was about to thank him but noticed someone coming towards from behind, "You— "